Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vr calais build

Reaction score
Members Ride
95 vs commodore v6 3.8l
white should be cool i had red ones on my vs when i bought it that were connected to the headlights so when you turned them on they were red under the front and rear kept forgettin to pull the **** off until the cops pulled me over and threw me a fist full of fines ripped the son bitches off then and there had red lights connected to the window washers too so when you indicated the red lights on the bonnet flashed they said to me only emergency vehicles can have red and blue lights fitted they went at the same time and the red motion activated lights on the tire caps lets just say i had a few choice words with the retard who sold me the car

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
^^^...stick'em in some pots and sell them at the local market. Proceeds can pay for future mods. When they grow back you will have twice as many and go again.

Omerta

Reaction score
Members Ride
95' VS Acclaim
new parker lights.these are actually on the inside of the lens an you can't see them at day.
vyt5s3.jpg

Looks mad! I like it man... Might try and get this set up going on my VS once I get back up on my feet.

Omerta

Reaction score
Members Ride
95' VS Acclaim
Bonus! But hey, I just like em for the look it gives.... haha :p

Will PM you down the track to get the info for the job/install if you dont mind :)

GothicKidd

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Exec
Got a picture of them with headlights/ hi beam on? night and during the day? cheers :p