Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

CROM1E'S 2003 VY S-pack

SVWinna

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
SV6 VE Sii
7 tanks?, lol what the hell?...I"ve heard of people chucking in a full tank but I"ve never heard of 7 tanks....did you not negotiate heaps with the price so he just thought he had alot of room to move with money?

It was my little bro being a smart ass. We ended up $44,000 for it and yea.

My little brother was like fuels gonna be heaps of money and **** and Im like yea to him. The dealer heard and he like how about a free full tank to compensate and thats where it took of ;P

She should have got the plates and reported it ;P

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
It was my little bro being a smart ass. We ended up $44,000 for it and yea.

My little brother was like fuels gonna be heaps of money and **** and Im like yea to him. The dealer heard and he like how about a free full tank to compensate and thats where it took of ;P

lol yes well...44k is pretty damn steep for an SV6...he obviously would of had some moving room to throw in some extra's and still meet his targets...also in your sig with the colour thing you need to add a colour code number for it to work properly so inside the brackets it will be something like colour="249" or something similar

SVWinna

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
SV6 VE Sii
lol yes well...44k is pretty damn steep for an SV6...he obviously would of had some moving room to throw in some extra's and still meet his targets...also in your sig with the colour thing you need to add a colour code number for it to work properly so inside the brackets it will be something like colour="249" or something similar

Haha, Yeah. The leather option killed the price so that explains it. Lol

With the Signature i will fix up the color. how do you make it so I can write "THE WHITE TRANSFORMER" and have it hyper linked to my ride thread?

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
Haha, Yeah. The leather option killed the price so that explains it. Lol

With the Signature i will fix up the color. how do you make it so I can write "THE WHITE TRANSFORMER" and have it hyper linked to my ride thread?

ok then...it's gonna be hard to show you it without it coming up properly as a link, so I'm going to have to take half of the [ ] so it doesn't link it...try to follow me on this.
[URL forums.justcommodores.com.au/ve-wm/196086-2011-my12-s2-sv6-whitetransformer.html [B "THE WHITE TRANSFORMER" [B /URL]

I also removed the start of the URL so it didn't make it a link...if you add the ['s to the right spots and add the start of the URL it should work.

SVWinna

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
SV6 VE Sii
ok then...it's gonna be hard to show you it without it coming up properly as a link, so I'm going to have to take half of the [ ] so it doesn't link it...try to follow me on this.
[URL forums.justcommodores.com.au/ve-wm/196086-2011-my12-s2-sv6-whitetransformer.html [B "THE WHITE TRANSFORMER" [B /URL]

I also removed the start of the URL so it didn't make it a link...if you add the ['s to the right spots and add the start of the URL it should work.

Sorry man...Its not cutting it so when your free could you just screen shot what the end result should be just before i hit submit? thnks.

No hurry either...

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Speaking of leathers, when you doing yours Lish?

Oh and needs bigger and bold lettering if you get my drift ;)

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
Speaking of leathers, when you doing yours Lish?

Oh and needs bigger and bold lettering if you get my drift ;)

haha, a long way down the road yet...SSV's first,....probably 4 point camber kit at the same time...then in a long time from now...or if I find an absolute bargain I will upgrade my seats.

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack

guerilla_radio07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
Hey mate you out in the Western Suburbs of Melbourne? Pretty sure I saw your plates the other night.