Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vt Paddock basher backyard mods

V6Q

Reaction score
Members Ride
HQ ute with v6 commodore motor, gbox and diff
yeah 200 will be pleanty :p i was just taking her out to stretch her legs after she sat for a few months, just get parts moving again, loving the heater, me and the cattle dog pup out doing a few burnouts lol toasty warm

vx_commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Commodore 'S
yeah 200 will be pleanty :p i was just taking her out to stretch her legs after she sat for a few months, just get parts moving again, loving the heater, me and the cattle dog pup out doing a few burnouts lol toasty warm

Lol. Toasty is good!!

V6Q

Reaction score
Members Ride
well i took the exhaust off tonight at the cat, got a real nice burble now, but geeze does it drone, i had to wind the window up and it is still loud, parked it 15min ago and my right ear is ringing, could have sworn a fighter jet was trying to land on my roof, so a muffler some description is going on and soon, also what grade oil should i top it up with??

vx_commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Commodore 'S
320k, 20w50 is good.

V6Q

Reaction score
Members Ride
topped up the oil and shes all good, new exhaust i put a 2.5" sports muffler and dumped it at the diff not loud enought but better than the drone lol now the stupid air bag light is staying on and beeps when it first starts, how do i fix it, i dont care if the airbag doesnt work i just want it going off out of the blue

Woody_SS

Defective User
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
Roll cage :)

I can highly recommend a roll cage in any paddock basher.

It's amazing how good of a driver you think you are when there is nothing to hit... then whoops too fast too sharp and over she goes...