Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vt Paddock basher backyard mods

V6Q

Reaction score
Members Ride
HQ ute with v6 commodore motor, gbox and diff
do you guys recon the old vt would handle a petrol/avgas(or jet A1) mixture, work near a airport and can buy either one :)

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International / VS GTS-R Replica!
i allready live in nsw?? scrappies out here wont give you 350, lucky to get 100, if not have to pay him to come get it, a smash up derby in the scrub would be sweet lol

Thats out of the area i get 350 star steel in the paper

workvs

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ute / ve thunder
do you guys recon the old vt would handle a petrol/avgas(or jet A1) mixture, work near a airport and can buy either one :)

I can't see why it would hurt. And if it does it's only a tree badger anyway.

V6Q

Reaction score
Members Ride
Thats out of the area i get 350 star steel in the paper
parts must be expensive where you are if people wont sell a car to the wreckers for less than scrap
I can't see why it would hurt. And if it does it's only a tree badger anyway.
ill give it a go, might mix it with regular fuel 1 so it doesnt blow the motor and too cause its not going to be cheap and i dont want to burn it all up in 10min0s, somewhere between 20-50% gas,

V6Q

Reaction score
Members Ride
i think the injector helped a bit, gave her a big dose, about half a little bottle to approx 12-20l of fuel lol,

got a old vn shell out the back i pulled the motor 5 spd and diff out of my hq, the old man wants to run over it with the bulldozer, didnt want to to start with but i reckon itd look cool, you fellas want a video or what?? dunno when we'll do it, its a cat D6c, itll make a big mess, hopefully itll be impressive, sometimes when you drive over stuff itll get to its balance point and then slam the blade or rippers down, im hopeing it does it to the vn, the rippers through the roof would be sweet