Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

Zeke Topanaga

Reaction score
Members Ride
HX Sandman p van 308 4speed
I heard on the news that Tim Fisher , wants to put sanctions in place against the USA , until they sort out their gun laws along with other issues , good call Tim
Anyone could get to shoot people like that, gun laws or not bro.
What has it got to do with other nations anyway.
Could go the USA on a drug f ed culture and killing baby's, more healthy baby's are murdered each year, but it's just called abortion and that's worse because it's supported and not just some twerp that has a mental problem, not to mention was maybe set up to do this crap as a political stunt, like we had in Tasmania.
Both dudes could of been taken out in no time flat if they truly wanted to.

Nitro_X

Numbskull
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
I’m more interested in the new space agency the Govt is looking at setting up. Now that manufacturing is dead and mining being as unpredictable as it is, there needs to be bold vision like this to kick start the economy. You may not explicitly agree with the proposal but after 4 years in power it’s the first actual nation building attempt the conservatives have had.
I've been an advocate for an Australian space agency for over 20 years.
(as long as it doesn't have a covert military agenda)

We had a crack at launching satellites back in the late 60's....Australia was also a world leader in solar technology back in the 70's.
Since then we have basically gone nowhere....thanks to self serving incompetent politicians beholden to self serving powerful corporate lobby groups.
Why our politicians continue to set us up as lap-dogs to the British and American Empires is beyond me.

But, it's not about disconnecting from these two countries, and having an 'isolationist mindset' it's about growing up and taking some real initiative and investing in our country with some vision.
Our political elites have no f-ucking idea how to make sustainable and sensible use of Australia's natural resources, which includes our human resources.

We've had 15 years of the biggest resources boom in our history and what do we have to show for it?
A mother load of DEBT, of which, more than half of this debt has gone into property price speculation.

Our tech entrepreneurs and tech industry either fails into obscurity, is bought out, or it moves off shore.
Atlassian, for example, an Australian software company founded in 2002 and headquartered in Sydney with revenue of over $600 million, didn't even bother to list on the ASX, (cos it would be a waste of time) they are listed on the NASDAQ, so as an Australian to buy shares in the company you need an international trading account.

Our stock market has gone sideways for years and the only thing that pushed it higher in the past and is propping it up at the moment is our bloated financials industry and the big miners.

Nitro_X

Numbskull
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
I heard on the news that Tim Fisher , wants to put sanctions in place against the USA , until they sort out their gun laws along with other issues , good call Tim
I haven't heard about this but it sounds like a very promising idea.

America, by which I'm referring to the political, banking and other corporate elites, don't need cave dwelling terrorists, or N. Korean ballistic missiles to destroy their country, they are doing a good job of it themselves.....from the inside.
The 'Power-Elites' are sucking up all the resources and prosperity for their own personal benefit, while millions of workers and peasants grind away in servitude, and sadly, it appears Australia is blindly following the same path.

Cooper

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSV Redline Wagon
Going to space is the key to our future as humans. It is the number one thing that will help us survive.
Australia coming into the space game is a great thing for the country and our future.

As for sanctions on the US, bahahahahahahaha that's the biggest load of crap ive ever heard. Will never happen or even be thought about. Sounds like someone just wanted 15 seconds of fame.

Nitro_X

Numbskull
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
One of the first things I'd like to see happen in Oz, is to significantly overhaul our banking industry, starting with new legislation for the separation of highly speculative investment banking from retail banking.
ie: Glass-Steagall Act. 1933 (as enacted by President Roosevelt in the USA - but was repealed in 1999)

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
Shooters party.
LOL very wide of the mark there

No, I'm treasurer of the local ALP branch, and member of NSW ALP Left faction (but only because I mix more socially with the Left folk, if anything - ideologically I'm more towards the centre). I'm a dirty satanic Zionist NWO Communist Nazi. I identify as gay as well. In my spare time I fly a cropduster that does chemtrails.

*awaits response*

Last edited:

Nitro_X

Numbskull
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
As for sanctions on the US, bahahahahahahaha that's the biggest load of crap ive ever heard. Will never happen or even be thought about. Sounds like someone just wanted 15 seconds of fame.
Yeah right.
Despite the fact you may be correct....IMO though, the 'idea' isn't crap....it's just that our politicians and bureaucrats have no backbone.

ps
What's the story with your profile, you apparently joined in 2012 but you have about 15 posts starting from June 2016
While under your avatar it shows, messages = 1
Popping up out of the blue at random moments, then disappearing.....
Is Cooper a 'puppet account'? *wink*

*waits impatiently for a response

Zeke Topanaga

Reaction score
Members Ride
HX Sandman p van 308 4speed
I've been an advocate for an Australian space agency for over 20 years.
(as long as it doesn't have a covert military agenda)

We had a crack at launching satellites back in the late 60's....Australia was also a world leader in solar technology back in the 70's.
Since then we have basically gone nowhere....thanks to self serving incompetent politicians beholden to self serving powerful corporate lobby groups.
Why our politicians continue to set us up as lap-dogs to the British and American Empires is beyond me.

But, it's not about disconnecting from these two countries, and having an 'isolationist mindset' it's about growing up and taking some real initiative and investing in our country with some vision.
Our political elites have no f-ucking idea how to make sustainable and sensible use of Australia's natural resources, which includes our human resources.

We've had 15 years of the biggest resources boom in our history and what do we have to show for it?
A mother load of DEBT, of which, more than half of this debt has gone into property price speculation.

Our tech entrepreneurs and tech industry either fails into obscurity, is bought out, or it moves off shore.
Atlassian, for example, an Australian software company founded in 2002 and headquartered in Sydney with revenue of over $600 million, didn't even bother to list on the ASX, (cos it would be a waste of time) they are listed on the NASDAQ, so as an Australian to buy shares in the company you need an international trading account.

Our stock market has gone sideways for years and the only thing that pushed it higher in the past and is propping it up at the moment is our bloated financials industry and the big miners.

Name what other lap dog we should be too.
Do you know who the UK and USA are lap dog too, it's the Zionist whores that falsely claim to be Israel, but most dingbats don't even know what the word means, the true Jews know what it means and any worthy Christian knows it as well.
The foundations of the banking system is controlled by the so called Zionist, that are in fact just Satanic grubs manipulating the simple minded goyim.

Nitro_X

Numbskull
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
Zeke.....I know my fingers are typing this message in vain, you really need to get your head out of the Bible
More than 2,017 years of history shows that religious ideology has past its use-by date...
Open your eyes and take a look around at the real world...