Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What deal did you get for your vf series 2????

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY17 & VF Director
To tell you the truth. I am a good negotiator and having Holden by the balls legally and finically. At the time the cars were worth 100k thanks to the dealers marking them up worked in my favour and not in GM favour. So I must say a big thank you to all those dealers that jacked up the prices. At the end of the day GM Holden is a business and they had to make the best business decision that was not going to cost them financially and keep me happy at the same time. Also the problem I had was 1 in a billion, never to happen again. They would have changed there contract of sale by now I’d say. Anyway once this 7 year warranty is up. I will be posting all the correspondence up. It is a great read and great story.

So we have to wait 7 years?

TheHulkcar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSV Redline Spitfire Green
Hi all, new member here as of today! ;) I couldnt afford a new VFII SSV Redline but loved the Spitfire Green so I've been waiting to find a used one. They are all pretty much still Demos and $63K+ onroad. Finally found one a couple of weeks ago and picked it up for a smidge over $49k drive away with only 16000 kms on it.

Pretty happy with that!

Last edited:

KT11H

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV Redline Ute
Congratulations, 2016 model? If so, it is still a very good buy and no worry for the camshaft.

LastV8?

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VF2 Redline
Spitfire green only came in 2017 models didnt it..
Nope there were a number of MY16 'Trial' versions produced in Spitfire Green with chrome body trim like this
IMAG2217.jpg

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
A member on here also has a 2016 SV6 Spitfire wagon.

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Hi all, new member here as of today! ;) I couldnt afford a new VFII SSV Redline but loved the Spitfire Green so I've been waiting to find a used one. They are all pretty much still Demos and $63K+ onroad. Finally found one a couple of weeks ago and picked it up for a smidge over $49k drive away with only 16000 kms on it.

Pretty happy with that!
Congrats.

LastV8?

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VF2 Redline

Pretty happy with that!
Great colour choice Love it!

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 HSV30 Senator, 2002 Corolla..
C

Pretty happy with that!

Congratulations mate, great buy!. You'll be very happy with such a fantastic vehicle, and welcome to the JC community too :)