Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF Drag Racing Times

GMVPSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII Redline Wagon, 7sec Pontiac GXP, VY Ute
Time update ! Went back to the dragway on Wednesday and managed a 13.068 @ 109.63. Same specs as last time (Only a tune and running original factory tyres with 19500kms)

This is the last run before she goes into the shop for work next week for a OTR, headers, extractors and camshaft. Excited !

Send me your time slip and I'll update it!

Well done!

GMVPSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
I think you better start running 6s. 7s arnt quick enough...

Again off topic, My GXP has run 6.7 @ 206 with a twin turbo LS3 in the hands of the new owner at Sydney Dragway. It was competing at grudge kings on the weekend.

Again your coparison to my GXP is Dynomites Barra in a Pro Stock chassis (with no rules) v's a carburetted SBC (400ci) running to a very tight pounds per cubic inch weight break is not a fair comparison. Come and run to a rule book and lets compare.

As mentioned earlier, no one cares about your Barra comparisons. This is a VF forum where I thought it might be interesting to compare 1/4 mile times by our cars at the track.

PeteSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Series 2 SSV Redline
Well that's scary, because my next mod is FI and with that 500rwkw.....maybe too much? Certainly enough to get the job done.

Sometimes it can be too much. Last time mine was on the dyno it had 445rwkw (and god knows how much torque). Traction is a major issue, and sort of defeats the purpose of all that power on the street.

Mike__

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf2ssv
Time update ! Went back to the dragway on Wednesday and managed a 13.068 @ 109.63. Same specs as last time (Only a tune and running original factory tyres with 19500kms)

This is the last run before she goes into the shop for work next week for a OTR, headers, extractors and camshaft. Excited !

Nice result

With a tune only aswell Mine ran 13.29 @ 172kmhr into a 10kmhr headwind.

Deucefanny

Reaction score
Members Ride
17 VFII Redline
So when is the next Fast Friday at Calder? I went to their page but there is no updated time table. I'm new to this and just want to give my stock VF a good flogging where I can't get into trouble. (with the law) Do they just do it every Friday unless it's rain or shitty weather?
Cheers DF

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
So when is the next Fast Friday at Calder? I went to their page but there is no updated time table. I'm new to this and just want to give my stock VF a good flogging where I can't get into trouble. (with the law) Do they just do it every Friday unless it's rain or shitty weather?
Cheers DF

Check out their FB page.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6

GMVPSS

Reaction score
Members Ride

panhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cars
I think Pink sings ok too, but I never wore her t-shirt to an AC/DC concert.

And so you shouldn't need too, the frilly pink panties are more than enough.