Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Queen is dead

the_boozer

no more VK
Reaction score
Members Ride
hilux
That pig doing this on the respectful day/week of the passing of the Queen should be sentence to death. Put it this way if this happened back in the 1600's he would have been flogged and burnt alive.
It doesn't change the fact that its a peadophile. We are no longer in the 1600's.
He can't hide behind mums skirt now.
Why didn't they let Johnny Rotton on the BBC for 30 years. How many more rockspiders do you want to keep covering up .
The Royal family are guilty of covering up rockspiders .
https://www.theshovel.com.au/2022/09/13/whoops-edinburgh-police-accidentally-arrest-wrong-man/

Last edited:

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
It doesn't change the fact that its a peadophile. We are no longer in the 1600's.
He can't hide behind mums skirt now.
Why didn't they let Johnny Rotton on the BBC for 30 years. How many more rockspiders do you want to keep covering up .
The Royal family are guilty of covering up rockspiders .
https://www.theshovel.com.au/2022/09/13/whoops-edinburgh-police-accidentally-arrest-wrong-man/
Its not the time to say this. Also you will have to be a fool to say anything again the Queen in the UK ATM as you might get a knives stuck in your chest

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
I was told just a minute ago that rock spider terminology is mainly used by X Prisoners possible by a person that was convicted with sex crimes again the young.

Jolls

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Ute (Jimi Hendrix)
I was told just a minute ago that rock spider terminology is mainly used by X Prisoners possible by a person that was convicted with sex crimes again the young.
Yep, gaol slang based on the analogy that a paedophile gets into little cracks; just like a rock spider.

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
Rock spiders are considered to be the lowest of the low in prison also the English used to refer to the Boer's as rock spiders. Andrew is very lucky to have had a rich mother who bailed him out. Epstein would have gone to jail for a long time if he had not committed suicide and Maxwell got 20 years. These were his close friends. Wasn't called randy andy for nothing.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
Yep, gaol slang based on the analogy that a paedophile gets into little cracks; just like a rock spider.
Truck with the Tr and replace with F. I'm behind times. Will go back to my Satellite Hobby because Putin is getting very, very desperate. Watch the Feed from him to Xi PINGGGGGGG

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Rock spiders are considered to be the lowest of the low in prison also the English used to refer to the Boer's as rock spiders. Andrew is very lucky to have had a rich mother who bailed him out. Epstein would have gone to jail for a long time if he had not committed suicide and Maxwell got 20 years. These were his close friends. Wasn't called randy andy for nothing.
Suicided.....

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
Off Topic But!! I know a Barrister and he has told me that anyone charged with Child Offences has zero chances of winning a case even with no evidence again him, hear say will do, I say him because Men has the Stigma, He said that these cases are called " RUNAWAY TRAIN" because when the train starts (when a person is charged) the train goes non stop until it crashed (the person is in Jail)