Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

CRS Supercharger

ashzv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN v6 s2 Berlina 5spd
does the kit come with an idler pully bracket?
does it have the triangle front bracket
and does it have an exhaust bracket?
thanks

aokman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais Super6

g00gz

Reaction score
Members Ride
'08 Accord Euro
wow...looks like i got lucky on this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170000284005&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEDW:IT&rd=1

I actually bid on and got a second chance offer to buy a supercharger from a guy called dos_7 - again in W.A. Now check out this relationship: in the link mentioned a few posts ago, the guys name is pigeon or something like that, in his feedback there is a guy called terminalserver - one of the ones with a private feedback. Now dos_7's old username is terminalserver!!! His feedback is private also. Its all a bit of a web but i'm guessing its all the same person, **** he must have sold like 6 blowers in the last month from all his accounts, plus all the second chance offers he has handed out, like the one he did to me.

Anyhow I took the second chance offer, but as I have been screwed out of $800 on ebay before I wanted dos_7 to call me from a land line number so i could have a record of where to track him down if the **** hit the fan, he refused, and gave me a mobile number which was always off. Then i asked him for an actual address to send a money order and again he refused, only supplying me a P.O. box.

Now I really really really wanted the blower - as you all can imagine, but it was all too sus for me so i told him unless he supplied one of the peices of info i wanted i wouldn't buy it, he didin't, so the sale fell through.

LUCKY HUH!!!! SO a lesson for everyone: just do your research on a buyer and make sure you have some way to find them if something goes wrong.

ALSO REMEMBER: ebay does offer a security blanket, but its only $400 so no matter how much your item was, you can only get $400 back from ebay at the most if you never get your item. So any item under $400 your pretty safe, but be very very careful of any item over $400. I actually own a spare parts business on ebay called auswide_spares, so this all comes from someone who knows.

aokman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais Super6
Yup he was a scam aswell, easy to tell,if the listing looks dodgy like that one just ask them if you can pickup since your so close without telling them your location, if they say no then theres something they are hiding.

ashzv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN v6 s2 Berlina 5spd
aokman said:
Yup he was a scam aswell, easy to tell,if the listing looks dodgy like that one just ask them if you can pickup since your so close without telling them your location, if they say no then theres something they are hiding.

i beleive he IS DODGY
DO NOT LOSE YOUR MONEY
i seen the exact same kit on there a month ago,
i bidded 500 for it than over night it went to like $1200 or something
so what why is he selling it again?

Why would he sell a unique looking kit than sell it again a month later
it doesn,t add up
it does look good though.

AND HE SAID THE SAME THING LAST TIME
A BUYER FAILED TO PAY

g00gz

Reaction score
Members Ride
'08 Accord Euro
its funny you should say that because i noticed the same thing and i queried him about about it. He said that he had several people bid over all several listings and none of them paid in the end so thats why he had to keep on re-listing it. Bullshit huh....

VNV6VENGEANCE

VeNgeance
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Turbo
All i know is i got my charger the other day and i found out a little plus that i didn't know. The guy who owned it had a vp with 290000 on the clock, put on the charger and blew his head. The setup is essentially unused apart from being bolted on and off. nice buy huh...

aokman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais Super6
Grrr ive reported it to eBay twice and the guy is still on there and relisted it, annoys me so much when eBay dont take action with stuff like this.

blaze

ridin dirty
Reaction score
Members Ride
SILVER BULLET
on the SC forum theres a dude that got done over by this guy Pigeon9 and dos7 both these 2 ****s so look out. and his feedback is made private ya cant even read it