Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

CRS Supercharger

F

francktheford

to auswide LIKE YOU CAN TALK YOU MORE OF A WANK THEN HIM I WONT GO INTO DETAIL BUT GOOD LUCK TO ALL DOING DEALS WIT YOU LOL !!!!!!
wow...looks like i got lucky on this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170000284005&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEDW:IT&rd=1

I actually bid on and got a second chance offer to buy a supercharger from a guy called dos_7 - again in W.A. Now check out this relationship: in the link mentioned a few posts ago, the guys name is pigeon or something like that, in his feedback there is a guy called terminalserver - one of the ones with a private feedback. Now dos_7's old username is terminalserver!!! His feedback is private also. Its all a bit of a web but i'm guessing its all the same person, **** he must have sold like 6 blowers in the last month from all his accounts, plus all the second chance offers he has handed out, like the one he did to me.

Anyhow I took the second chance offer, but as I have been screwed out of $800 on ebay before I wanted dos_7 to call me from a land line number so i could have a record of where to track him down if the **** hit the fan, he refused, and gave me a mobile number which was always off. Then i asked him for an actual address to send a money order and again he refused, only supplying me a P.O. box.

Now I really really really wanted the blower - as you all can imagine, but it was all too sus for me so i told him unless he supplied one of the peices of info i wanted i wouldn't buy it, he didin't, so the sale fell through.

LUCKY HUH!!!! SO a lesson for everyone: just do your research on a buyer and make sure you have some way to find them if something goes wrong.

ALSO REMEMBER: ebay does offer a security blanket, but its only $400 so no matter how much your item was, you can only get $400 back from ebay at the most if you never get your item. So any item under $400 your pretty safe, but be very very careful of any item over $400. I actually own a spare parts business on ebay called auswide_spares, so this all comes from someone who knows.