Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
I have never had private insurance and the way my life has panned out it was a wise move. I have holes in my teeth that don't bother me too much . I am on a two year waiting list as a pensioner to get the state to fix them. I must have about a year to go. If they cause me any grief in the meanwhle I will reluctantly go to a dentist. The pain of the bill far exceeds that of anything they do.

When I had my fall they found I had a dodgy kidney. That came out in the public hospital with no great delay. Quite likely the person who took it out would have been the same person who took it out if I had private insurance.
We have never had private health insurance but do have ambulance cover. Even when I had a massive heart attack about 10 years ago and spent 4 days in icu and 2 weeks in hospital I didn't have to pay a cent .

JRNZER

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hyundai i30 N-Line
Just heard some 10 or 12 year old girl was bashed last week by a group of 12 year old Eshay's. This happened at 2pm on a main road in Launceston just up from the cinema. A father stepped in and they started bashing him too. The group will not be charged as they are under 14 and are exempt from criminal prosecution until they turn 14. This is so wrong.

Thats fvcked up!
Youth crime has been all over the news in QLD recently.
On the weekend a 13yo stole a car, Caused an accident which killed a couple of innocent people.

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
Thats fvcked up!
On the weekend a 13yo stole a car, Caused an accident which killed a couple of innocent people.
Yep and the problem is the little shits know they won't get in trouble for it, which is fuelling the problem.

A group of 14 year olds held up a servo at knifepoint here last year, were tracked down by police then were back out on the streets the next day because either the police or the judges are too weak to throw the book at minors.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
In the case I heard about I bet you the parents would be encouraging this and probably said should have hit them harder. Parents should be charged if the child is still living at home.

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
Thats fvcked up!
Three people killed, one in a serious condition in hospital. Either accidently or on purpose he pushed their car into the opposite lane. He got caught because he was injured, his mate is still on the run.

OldBomb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
The advertisement is funded by the No campaign. It features an Aboriginal person, but the reality of some people using Just Commodore's is likely to be bogan idiots who are also deeply racist. Hence the reason it appears here & not on my Facebook feed. Google analytics is usually pretty good at determining what these people view online & where they're from.
I admit the part about there being no indigenous users is a bit ignorant. Nonetheless, I included it because I "doubt" the place is being overwhelmed. It's reality & has absolutely nothing to do with making assumptions based on stereotypes. In fact, I'm quite offended you would actually make it.
And before you say it, no I'm not making my own assumptions. It's based on the fact that I've had to block several people here who get offended by similar comment.
The ad is also likely offensive to indigenous Australians. It assumes they're not intelligent to make up their own mind about whether to vote yes or no on a Voice To Parliament. Again, it's white fella trying to tell them it'll be divisive.

Last edited:

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
In the case I heard about I bet you the parents would be encouraging this and probably said should have hit them harder. Parents should be charged if the child is still living at home.
I was actually saying this the other day in a much less serious senario.

But the parents who park next to cars then let their young kids slam the car doors open into other peoples cars. Then if you get mad they'll do the whole "their just kids, whats your problem?"

Sorry but if you are too **** of a parent to supervise their actions and disapline properly, you better believe you'll be hearing from my lawyer about that tiny scratch if you don't want to give insurance details.

You are responsible for whatever your little crotch goblins do when out in public, deal with it. You don't get a free pass for damage because you had kids.

Last edited:

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
The advertisement is funded by the No campaign. It features an Aboriginal person, but the reality of some people using Just Commodore's is likely to be bogan idiots who are also deeply racist. Hence the reason it appears here & not on my Facebook feed. Google analytics is usually pretty good at determining what these people view online & where they're from.
I admit the part about there being no indigenous users is a bit ignorant. Nonetheless, I included it because I "doubt" the place is being overwhelmed. It's reality & has absolutely nothing to do with making assumptions based on stereotypes. In fact, I'm quite offended you would actually make it.
And before you say it, no I'm not making my own assumptions. It's based on the fact that I've had to block several people here who get offended by similar comment.
Are Indigenous people not allowed to vote No?

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
Meanwhile in actual news, RBA just raised rates again....

Our mate Phil says "Inflation in Australia has passed its peak, but at 7% is still too high and it will be some time yet before it is back in the target range."

Has he never hear of rates of change or delayed effect?

This could do a better job

1683003092359.jpeg

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
We have never had private health insurance but do have ambulance cover. Even when I had a massive heart attack about 10 years ago and spent 4 days in icu and 2 weeks in hospital I didn't have to pay a cent .
Ambulance cover is free in QLD.