Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Yes, illegal here in NZ (I believe) but the problem is rampant.
Yeah that's just stupid. Your son probably has to pick up people off the road who ride like that. I have no interest in riding like an idiot. I actually get to work faster in Black Thunder than I do on my bike. We have lots of cable barriers on our roads so I take it pretty easy as I don't fancy sliding along the ground and into one, like plenty of cars seem to do.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
Yes, illegal here in NZ (I believe) but the problem is rampant.
Don’t worry, those fcukwits are in essence temporary citizens who will leave this mortal coil some time in the not too distant future :rolleyes:

JRNZER

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hyundai i30 N-Line
Merge like a zip..... nope, someone has to race as far as possible to get 3 cars ahead (and force everyone else to slam on the brakes).

I remember not long ago we were stuck in traffic due to road works and some self entitled people decided it was ok for them to race up the emergency stop lane on the side of the motorway, this pissed off other motorists who then moved over to block the stop lane including a 18 wheeler. It was funny to see those self entitled fuckwits get really pissed off. There was one in a blacked out Range rover on big wheels, some time later he tried it on with me so I straddled 2 lanes when we came to the merge (at the road works) to stop him racing up the side. Most fucked off he was. I played with him until I reached my off-ramp a fair few KM's up the road. :)

Just as bad, Are the people that try to merge too early and hold everyone up.
If people just followed the lines on the road to where they merge, It would work

rambunctious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive Wagon

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
Well at least we got the parking back, but I don't hold out any hope for the $400 in air fares from Bonza who were obviously
robbing Peter to pay Paul.
Peter got pretty sore about it and no one wants to do business with a sore Peter.
I thought if you paid for any service via credit card and the service wasnt delivered it could be claimed from credit provider who would try and charge back but even if they can't they'd swallow the cost and refund you.

I'd call your bank/credit company as air fares should be no different to any other service or product that wasn't delivered :oops:

chrisp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 MY16 SS Redline Sportwagon
Think we pay 36c-38c per kwh and the daily charge is around $3.50. Two winter bills for us is usually around $1200. I currently pay $110 a fortnight, which covers our usage and about $5 towards our debt.

A shed full of toys and you have an electricity debt ?

I can picture the phone conversation to the electricity/gas provider’s billing department… “Well you see there was another once-in-a-lifetime bargain tool/car-part/gardening-machinery/motorbike/boat/paint/bricks on gumtree/eBay/facebook-marketplace that I had to buy. So I can’t afford to pay the electricity/gas bill (again) this quarter. So, can I get on one of your hardship payment plans?”.

:cool:

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I can picture the phone conversation to the electricity/gas provider’s billing department… “Well you see there was another once-in-a-lifetime bargain tool/car-part/gardening-machinery/motorbike/boat/paint/bricks on gumtree/eBay/facebook-marketplace that I had to buy. So I can’t afford to pay the electricity/gas bill (again) this quarter. So, can I get on one of your hardship payment plans?”.

:cool:
Pretty much. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Lex

rambunctious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive Wagon
I thought if you paid for any service via credit card and the service wasnt delivered it could be claimed from credit provider who would try and charge back but even if they can't they'd swallow the cost and refund you.

I'd call your bank/credit company as air fares should be no different to any other service or product that wasn't delivered :oops:
Yep done that before and considering it now, but we have to wait until the administrators decide what the outcome will be as to whether they get the company going again which I highly doubt will happen.
Meanwhile, like everyone else, we have heard nothing from Bonza.

edit... another problem is the flight is/was not until early June so might have to wait till then until we can finally say it was not provided.??

rambunctious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive Wagon
Think we pay 36c-38c per kwh and the daily charge is around $3.50. Two winter bills for us is usually around $1200. I currently pay $110 a fortnight, which covers our usage and about $5 towards our debt.
Move to Qld where our Govt is going to election later this year and are already throwing the cash around.
https://www.9news.com.au/national/q...ial-year/fc9781cc-c471-47e6-a318-a9f43ba8987f

However you will have to bring your own hospitals, policing, jails,schools, and your own tent.