Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Anna Nicole Smith Dies

KingDiamond

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR
Good news. We can only hope Paris Hilton and other useless Hollywood scene trash follow suit.

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
I'm with minux (god that's scary) I don't care either. she was ugly when in nudie mags, worse when on weight watchers, lost it all through drug abuse and shagging old guys to death. what's to miss??? I couldn't stomach her when alive, now maybe I'll get a bit more peace.
and King Diamond's right too, maybe other hollywood trash junkies will do themselves in, and get headlines for reasons other than being rich, stupid, slutty, whatever. they all annoy me (and no I'm not jealous)

Marco-EFIVL

Now driving R34 GT-T taxi
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nissan Skyline, R34 GT-T (RB25DET NEO) sedan
Good news. We can only hope Paris Hilton and other useless Hollywood scene trash follow suit.

Too true.

Bah, little better than self-important, ignorant and pathetic example of white-trash gone horribly wrong, no biggie. However, I will say she's a poor soul, you'd think someone could do more with their lives. Just proves material abundance cannot guarantee happiness nor inner peace....

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
to all the people who are either laughing at her or think it is good she is dead:

i hope someone you love dies. someone close, like a sibling or parent. doesnt matter who she was or what she did there was someone out there who cared for her and loved her. she had family and friends, like you do. she was still human after all, not a piece of sh1t like you are all making her out to be. you only knew her by what you have read and therefore your judgement is worthless.

have some respect. how would you feel if your loved ones died and others laughed in your face?

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Could that little witticism be made a sticky? I think a lot of people on this forum need to think before they speak.

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Well I know this is going to sound nasty and maybe a bit cruel, and its sad that a young baby is going to grow up without a mother but if her media portrayals are true maybe her baby will have a better chance of a decent life being raised by someone else.

Marco-EFIVL

Now driving R34 GT-T taxi
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nissan Skyline, R34 GT-T (RB25DET NEO) sedan
to all the people who are either laughing at her or think it is good she is dead:

i hope someone you love dies. someone close, like a sibling or parent. doesnt matter who she was or what she did there was someone out there who cared for her and loved her. she had family and friends, like you do. she was still human after all, not a piece of sh1t like you are all making her out to be. you only knew her by what you have read and therefore your judgement is worthless.

have some respect. how would you feel if your loved ones died and others laughed in your face?

Point 1: Wish bad upon someone, even when attempting to promote good is both an oxymoron, and quite simply it makes you a hypocrite, to do what you've just said makes you little better than the accused themselves. The general populace, according to what you say, do not have the right to judge ANS on what she's done or how she's lived based on after hand sources. However, based on this 'ethical high-ground' you don't have the right either to wish that people loose a loved one, does that make you a saint? a hero? I doubt it mate.

Point 2: Don't be so liberal with the term "she was still human after all". It may slip from you mind but I'll remind you that such sick and twisted tyrants such as Mao Zedong, Jozef Stalin and Adolph Hitler were themselves human too if you use your 'free for all' forumlae. Put it into that perspective, you, and everyone that uses that bloody quote with such careless abandon, it must be put it into careful retrospect, what is good for the goose, is also good for the gander. Remember that.

Point 3: True, we all make mistakes and screw up. However, I have nor the will, or the patients to have pity, sympathy or mercy for those who are morally impoverished, these such people hardly change for the better. In the end, you said that people have no right to judge her on her actions or her behavior, people like ANS, like Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie and what-not. However, these people live by the media, for them it is a life-line, they crave for the attention, they use it as a tool to expose themselves and as an avenue for peerless self-promotion, what they may not, and many of us also fail to realise, if you slip up in that media world, you get eaten alive, and those with a different perspective on ANS are getting their digs now, such as they will when Parry Hilton and Co bite the dust sooner or later.

Like the age old maxim "If you live by the sword, you shall die by the sword". When your a star like these people, and you shove yourself into the faces of millions of people around the world, on a nearly daily occurrence, whether they like it or not, they are going to be weighed, and measured in good order. Their reputation, will be a result influenced by the actions, deeds and integrity of such people, how they go about their business and how they conduct themselves. Such uprightness is more uncommon than hen's teeth in that genre; I assure you, that particular selection of flirtatious, ethically bankrupt sh!t stains will nearly always fall well short of the mark, they are fundamentally ruined people, and with their influence, they ruin others, PERIOD! That is why I will not stand for it, EVER!