Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Anna Nicole Smith Dies

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
i heard something on the radio about the last footage of her being sold for half a million....it was footage of her out cold while the ambo's tryed to revive her, i think thats pretty weird - someone actually paid that much for it, and also someone decided at the time "oh she's dieing, i should film this".

she's totally screwed my last shift at work this week, put production almost 30hrs behind shedule cause she died, bloody womans mags, all want the scoop cover etc. caused me no end of sh*t last night

adam69

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Clubby
Troy you need to pull your head in and dont hope peoples loved ones die,thats WRONG.My partner is dealing with a death in the family in the last few days and we dont need this crap.Not even from a moderator like your self.
I dont care she is dead but i care about the child involved having one myself about the same age.

Marco-EFIVL

Now driving R34 GT-T taxi
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nissan Skyline, R34 GT-T (RB25DET NEO) sedan
the vultures will circle, the lives that are not publicized are still lost , lest we forget the common person.
The bible says... a rich man may not pass through the eye of a needle....
thou shall heed to the warning...

Quote from Braveheart:

Bruce - "The Nobles have much to loose".
Wallace - "And the common man who bleeds on the battlefield, does he less to loose?". "Men don't follow titles, they follow courage".

Nuff said.

Marco-EFIVL

Now driving R34 GT-T taxi
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nissan Skyline, R34 GT-T (RB25DET NEO) sedan
True I agree mate, however, I think it is fair to say most of us have lost someone close and much loved. Still, wishing bad on someone, unless very much deserved, is simply asking for a karma road-train to smack you square in the face.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
He probably wouldn't need to have said anything if not for some of the earlier comments which were insensitive.

Tree cutter

Tree cutter
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais SuperchargedV6
I must be just insensitive. I never met her so i dont care:whistling

drewins

swear word
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore wagon
Point 1: Wish bad upon someone, even when attempting to promote good is both an oxymoron, and quite simply it makes you a hypocrite, to do what you've just said makes you little better than the accused themselves.

Couldnt have said it better myself. Troy you were trying to tell people to have a bit of respect but you started off by saying you hope one of our loved one dies? WTF?

edgeyvn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Executive V8
to all the people who are either laughing at her or think it is good she is dead:

i hope someone you love dies. someone close, like a sibling or parent. doesnt matter who she was or what she did there was someone out there who cared for her and loved her. she had family and friends, like you do. she was still human after all, not a piece of sh1t like you are all making her out to be. you only knew her by what you have read and therefore your judgement is worthless.

have some respect. how would you feel if your loved ones died and others laughed in your face?

Gee mate thats pretty full on to say that. Sure there are some insensitive souls out there but to say that you hope other peoples' loved ones die is rather insensitive yourself! Pull your head in why don't you, who was she to you anyway? Are you upset that there'll be no more photos of her for you to look at? Or have you had a death close to you recently and your still mourning? Shows that the disrepectfull person and insensitive bastard is YOU more than anything else.
The only person I feel sorry for is her baby as no child should have to grow up without their mother. ANS had her life and CHOSE the life she lived. She chose to take drugs and whatever else. Its a pity she didn't think of her child when taking the ****tail that killed her, but people like that only care for one person anyway- themselves.

adam69

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Clubby
I second that.