Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

staring at P-platers

S Pack

Topped out @ 230kph
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mercedes E-Class 2007, E220 CDI Wagon
How old are you? Maybe you just look too young to be driving a car. Or you might be overdoing the "coolness". e.g. hat backwards/arm resting on window.

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
hahah man i would be worried about the sub or music in relation to noise.... the extreme whining from you engine bay, pulsing of exhaust and front mount coler may give your theives somehting to think about!

haha yeah. the whine does turn quite a few heads now

commod8

swim wit da fishes
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive V6 Auto
How old are you? Maybe you just look too young to be driving a car. Or you might be overdoing the "coolness". e.g. hat backwards/arm resting on window.

im 18. and no i dont have a hat backwards or have my arm out the window or anything like that. once on my L's i was driving around and forgot to put up the L's..... i didn't get any stares and i was on main roads. but on day 1 on my P's just driving to the bank and then to dick smith, i noticed the stares. ah well. :)

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Dude they are are probably looking at you because you are a terrible driver. I've gathered that you are a terrible driver because you are looking at looks on peoples faces rather than paying attention to where you should be looking- THE ROAD!

VRSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Clubsport R8 6-Speed
i notice people staring at me when im at the lights etc people just drive past and wont take their eyes off me.. same thing for when im in a shopping center or something i get ALOT of dirty looks from elderly people when im not doing anything wrong..

Stupa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU Storm
They think your hot mate, Go for it

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Either that or your very ugly :D

albert5268

Texas Hacksaw Massacre
Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII LS1 6 spd
haha its funny how, according to some forum members, suddenly he is the worlds worst driver... he has the music cranked, he has his seat back, arm out the window, driving like a maniac... i must have missed the bit where he said that, or the photos and videos of him driving like this, oh no thats right hes a P plater!!! so it must be true :D

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
haha its funny how, according to some forum members, suddenly he is the worlds worst driver... he has the music cranked, he has his seat back, arm out the window, driving like a maniac... i must have missed the bit where he said that, or the photos and videos of him driving like this, oh no thats right hes a P plater!!! so it must be true :D
You forgot to add he's ugly :thumbsup:.... and probably picking his nose at the time:p

S Pack

Topped out @ 230kph
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mercedes E-Class 2007, E220 CDI Wagon
could also be the look of the car