Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what mod annoys you

dw49on

Black On Black
Reaction score
Members Ride
VU SS on 20s
i recently seen a VY SS ute in wollongong with a get farked HHHUUUUGGEE V8 supercar style spoiler on his tonnau cover.
it ah,looked...really...good.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Why do you need to race it? you build it, run it and get your times, cruise in it.

Thats my point, they build a potential 11 second car, but never even run it. A bit like the **** on ford stickers on a stocker, how the hell do they know if they haven't tried. For all they know it probably couldn't **** on a fire....

RichoVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 VZ Executive
i guess what i hate is some stereo systems in some cars. some people use all there money to put in a good system on a 10-20yr old car, and they leave the rest of the car looking like the thing that exits my butt after a big Chinese meal :D

like the guy i go to work with, he has a half-decent kenwood system, but in a real crappy car with pits and pieces falling of the interior, why not use the money to fix it!

oh and also, people who play there stereo up really loud when they cruise for about 1minute down a street with no-one down there, are you trying to look cool for no-one??? IDIOT!!!

thats bout it for now

holdenrules

Reaction score
Or how about a twin tip exhaust on a Pajero?

Saw this at the lights the other day ... :rice:

Attachments

• NEW-3.jpg
    NEW-3.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 168

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
Those stupid spinning hubcaps , can't tolarate them , and blue LED high level stop lights

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
oh and also, people who play there stereo up really loud when they cruise for about 1minute down a street with no-one down there, are you trying to look cool for no-one??? IDIOT!!!

thats bout it for now

i do this :w00t: mayb drive longer than a minute tho haha but i like my music loud dont really care if ppl r around or not just my personal taste with the sub sounds awsome :p

RichoVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 VZ Executive
i do this :w00t: mayb drive longer than a minute tho haha but i like my music loud dont really care if ppl r around or not just my personal taste with the sub sounds awsome :p

to be honest, when i get my subs and thats, ill do the same! but the guy has no subs or amps, just speakers! oh well.... lol but ill do the same no doubt

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline

thats bout it for now

BAHAHA, i do this, why? So i don't look like a flog with doof doof music going around town. My stereo is for me to hear when i want to hear it, not to look cool in front of others. You must look so cool impressing everyone with your fully sik stereo.

Torquen

Boost FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
450+ HP FORD XR6T
Why do you need to race it? you build it, run it and get your times, cruise in it.

Another mod that i hate.

VZ SS Flutes on every other bloody model of holden, especially pre VY, it looks bloody tacky and so out of place.

they look fine on VY's though... agreed??