Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ex-cop VY

Stretcher Bearer

A.R.N.G.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT2 SOCOG Exec 9C1
Never ever buy a police car.

They ALL get abused BAD.

No they don't.

Ambo's flog cars much better and harder than coppers.

By a fireman's police pack. or the SES. Someone who doesn't get to flog it much.

Or like me you buy them 'new'!

Thing is emergency service cars get service more often with many agencies, though unfortunately many are dragging things out to the recommended dealer services which is dangerous.

RichoVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 VZ Executive
u got an interior pic? wouldnt mind seeing your headunit

MEANVY

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Omega
I was gonna take one yesterday actually, just never got around to it. Was gonna take a photo of my boot set-up too, i like it, it's imaginitive and i absolutely rock!
I'll see what i can do soon....

Anyways...i've had a sudden jolt of lightning shoot up my @$$ and stuff's starting to happen.

I've ordered the SS Front headlights, which will be arriving shortly, i've decided on the VZSS taillights, which will come my way when i can find a set!!
I'm after 19 GTS Monaro rims (below) i reckon, if i can work out it wont make a difference on my speedo and stuff.
Ordering the HSV Foot pedals, and looking into getting a leather wrapped SS steering wheel.
De-badging this coming weekend, no excuses and as soon as i find a caramel wheel i'm taking off the black side trolley stopper bits

All cosmetic stuff at the moment, i know, but i'd love to get the body sorted out and straightened up and pretty-fuls, then slam a raptor into the engine bay and feel my baby really start to live!!!!!

Attachments

• monaro.jpg
    monaro.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 256
Last edited:

DUK13Y

When in doubt, slide it out
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VEII SSV, VYII Berlina, '97 Lancer
The rims won't affect the speedo as the larger the rim, the smaller the tyre profile. Sounds good mate. Keep us posted.

radarak47

I lean to the right
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Acclaim
Sounds like a good plan mate with the raptor and all.

DUK13Y,

depends on the upgrade of tyre/wheel. My diameter is bigger from 17's to 18's but only marginally. The good thing is if you do the speedo speed you are running slower than the posted speed if you go bigger.

MEANVY

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Omega
Ok, well i'll stress less then guys, cheers.
I was worried i'd get pulled over doing 100 when i was doing 80:cry:

I'll post up pics as i go, and i'll get some shots of the stereo and stuff this weekend, so WATCH THIS THREAD!

Thanks guys

MEANVY

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Omega
SHUWEEET.
Thank you ebay, got an SS steering wheel on it's way for a bit under 100 bucks delivered!
Looking around the other ones on ebay were going for like 200 plus 30 bucks for delivery. so i reckon i got it cheap :)

Still on the lookout for the VZSS taillights, anyone see any let me know