Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register
gslrallysport
Rating:
100%
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Feedback Stats

• Hi,

We are in Brisbane, so pick up may be a little difficult. It may just be easier if you gave us a call on 1300 884 836.

Regards Matt
    hi mate i need front standard rotors for a FORD BA 2003 XR6 need a price And we need new front brake pads too . so price and front rotors and front brake pads and i think your in roxbourgh park melb could we come pick them up ?
    Hi mate,

I've seen you recommend QFM over Bendix brake pads. The time has come for me to replace mine and I was wondering what you'd recommend. Deciding between the super X and the HPX. I only use my car as a daily drive, nothing special so don't need super extra performance or anything, just to get me by. Is it worth spending the extra on HPX or will super x do me fine?
    Hey mate, could you give me a price on bilstein b8 shocks, whatever springs you think are best (around sssl height) and A good set of sway bars for a ve ute just trying to eliminate as much body roll as possible.
    Cheers!
    Hey mate I have a Vy and I was wondering on a price for front a rear shocks for sl and a 4 piece camber kit delieverd to Perth if you have then
    Hi,

Just seeing if the VE redline DBA 4000 t3's will fit a VF Redline? if so whats the best price front and rear shipped to sydney 2061.

Cheers
    Hi mate was wondering if you sold braided brake hoses for a vy SS with SSZ HBD upgraded calipers and if so how much including express post to Melbourne ?

Cheers
    Hi mate,
    I've got a S2 VZ Clubby and the stock suspensions gone a bit saggy and I want to get them replaced with either a Coilover kit or Shock-Spring set-up, just not sure in what direction to head in? I'm mostly looking for a 15-25mm drop in ride height and adjustable dampness/rebound? The car is in Fiji and its mostly driven on windy roads and it gets its fair share of hard driving.
    Cheers
    Milan
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…