Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register
VKCOMMO
Rating:
0%
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Feedback Stats

• hi
    would you please mark post as sold, thanks John

[WA] for sale - MOMO Montecarlo 380mm steering wheel – new - dated 06/21​

M
    motorvation
    Hello VY,VZ one tonners. I have 2 one tonners but one has sail damage. Have been looking for spares but are getting scarce. Q; Who made the VY,VZ sail bits and where are the moulds or dies. Someone in OZ should know. Seen a one tonner written off because of unable to aquire sail parts.
    Hi VKCOMMO, Warranty Void reporting in. My VP Belina LX V8 is sold, could you please close the thread for me.
    Cheers mate!
    (I would have used the report post box but I couldn't find it)
    Im wanting to post my car for sale n this thread but not sure how to do it?
    Your help would be greatly appreciated
    TIA
    Nicole
    Hi,
    I would like to post in the classifieds (I have a VT Manual S PACK and a VY Wagon Wrecking).

Please advise how I go about this, I cannot find a link anywhere to do it...

THANKYOU
    Warick
    Hi my name is Wayne. I placed an ad in the for sale section to sell an Orrsom OTR. I have sold this, cpould you please close the thread for me.

Regards
    Hi,

I would like to post an ad to sell my Vs commodore ute. I have been a member of this website for 2 years or more, I have not replied to alot of threads generally because there is not alot I have to say that somebody else hasn't already posted. I seek your approval to post a for sale ad.

If you could let me know that would be great.

Thanks

Ben
    Hi,
    I got over 30 post but still cant use the selling thread is there anything you can do cheers Garth
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…