Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register
TinSnips
Rating:
0%
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Feedback Stats

• Hey bud you seem like the person to ask given your input on like... Every thread... I think you posted on one of mine, quick question... I have a vcm otr that I installed, replacing the original pod setup I had, there is an increase in throttle n power from stock, but no increase over the pod due to the fact it hasn't been tuned. I will not be getting a tune any time soon due to coin, so would I be better off changing back to pod cai for the meantime, and does the vcm with out tune run the car rich or lean? Thanks man
    hey brother! just asking about your post on a thread a while ago regarding 08 ve ss noise under acceleration, my car is making this noise as well, what part did u exactly replace to fix this issue, please help im ready to burn the car haha thanks
    Hey bud, u still into the photoshop stuff? I've seen what you can do and it's awesome. Just wanted to know what my yellow Ssv ute would look like with different colored wheels....white, black, grey etc. all good if not. Thanks mate
    Langdon...hi mate...spoke to James and both my son and I will get him to put the wand over our cars before xmas, but he has 4-5 weeks work ahead at the moment.
    I'm writing to you to ask advice as usual. Went up to Hi Torque today to get new fluids and filters and the fella doing the service said the middle muffler sounds dodgy. Reckons the previous owner probably did too many short trips and condensation has started rust inside. I thought the exhaust system on Holdens were S/Steel? I believe my sons old VZ Lumina wagon (which we cant sell for some reason) has a factory ss system as its never needed replacing in 6 1/2 years and 135,000km. Am I wrong?
    If so, I dont want to spend the quoted "around $500" advised by HiTorque this morning. I had just been reelieved of $300 so didn't get to ask the obvious..like is that to replace both with factory..?" or similar.
    Is it time to start saving for a system from the catalytic converter back?
    If so, any preferences?

Pete
    Hey Langdon how are you just thought ild send you a quick note to try naviwax light for silver cars works a treat really comes out absolutely impressed better clarity than the crystal rock that was applied got it dont last week put 3 coats on it so hope the durability will be at least 2 months. I will let you know how the durability goes but thought ild give you the heads up it does give it a slick wet look. I have a pic on my profile pic on facebook so you can see what iam talking about.
    Cheers Eddie
    Hey mate, very impressed with how well you maintain you car!
    You posted on your cars thread about car detailing clinics that you think are worthwhile. Wondering what ones you think are worthwhile in melbourne.

Cheers,

Brent
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…