Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register
CHEETR
Rating:
0%
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Feedback Stats

• sorry guys havnt been on here in a while, please call 03 9729 9722 if you need something, cheers!
    Hi mate,

I have a 1998 VT HSV XU6 which I purchased with smashed sunroof glass. Just wondering if your shop has any sunroof glass available for sale? I believe that my sunroof is the 2 button rocker switch not the 3 button model (apparantly the glass is different).

Please let me know if you have any glass there and I will confirm what switch I have. I would need it posted to Balcatta, 6021 but I can probably organize that myself if you don't want to.

Cheers
    Mick
    Hi, long shot but do you still have the grange grill & how much do you want for it?
    Thanks
    Hey Cheetr, just wondering where you got your leather interior from in the VX?
    Also how did you set up the iPod cord?
    Cheers
    Hey mate what commodore rims does your shop have in at the moment? I'm after these four types #1 vy senator sig's, #2 WH grange (to fit VT) #3 VT Calais internationals, #4 VS caprice series II or III. Thanks mate price, condition, how many and size on any of them would be great
    Hi mate

Still got grange parts? If so how much for the front calipers. I actually don't need the piston housings just everything else but if you don't want to separate ill still consider if cost is reasonable. Thanks. Frank
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…