Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

10 year old gives birth

S.T.K.E

Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 D22 Navara Dual Cab 4x4

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
fhb1zkoh.jpg
[/url]

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
mm jailbait, i get older and they.. well they get younger..

pai834

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Commodore Executive
Ninemsn says that she came from a gypsy family where it is customary for kids to be married off at very young ages, often to boys a couple of years older. It also said that the father was 13 and they are no longer a couple.

VT-565

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
They'll have their own reality tv show soon.

How can a kid raise a kid when they never had a childhood themselves?

Ha ha ha ha...feeding it mud pies and imaginary tea parties

Darcon666

Evil is always around you
Reaction score
Website
www.gfy.com
Members Ride
Your Mother
Glad to hear the little girl and baby are OK.... that being said, it's so wrong on so many levels.:realangry

The parents/family(Romanian Gypsies only in Spain for a few weeks....) are just plain fracken sick... thinking about it makes me want to :spew:

Dz811

Just some p-plater
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6
I understand that in many countries there's obviously a buffer for "tradition" or "custom" that dictates exactly what is accepted and what isn't... but surely even in the big grey area of right and wrong this is miles out... i mean there must be some sort of natural mindset that says this is wrong :S

quick308

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 Landrover disco series 1, 2006 Street Bob
So sad. At 10 I wasn't even aware of sex. In my generation puberty started around 13 or 14 years of age. What is happening to the human race that females have even reached puberty at her age?

I wasn't aware of sex till i was 13, when they started giving sex education at school. When i was sixteen i was catching the bus to school, and there was the kid that was only eight that knew everything about it, i was speechless. As said this is very sad, how can a child bring up another child with the lack of experience they have had at life, most teens don't have the ability to. So i hope this infant goes to a good home.

bluebucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
moon buggy
So sad. At 10 I wasn't even aware of sex. In my generation puberty started around 13 or 14 years of age. What is happening to the human race that females have even reached puberty at her age?

It's not age dependant, when a girl reaches "critical weight" which is about 45 kilos she will menstruate, people are eating more calories now so the age to reach that weight gets less all the time. It's just an inbuilt trigger in all females because that's the safe weight limit you need to bear a child

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
It's not age dependant, when a girl reaches "critical weight" which is about 45 kilos she will menstruate,

What a load of rubbish. Onset of puberty is not related to weight. It's to do with hormones.