Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
You need updates! Ok well what has changed ummm stockies are still on the back lol and they will be for a while i'm afraid. Coz as said i got a $320 fine for sliding out, i gotta pay tafe fee's, and im going into hospital on the 25th and i wont be able to work until 3 weeks after that. Whats everyones fuel economy, especially you Jacob? I get 500kms to a tank JUST but i do flog my car everywhere. I filled it to the top with premium the other day to clean the engine out as you know it was spluterring, and it only got 450kms to a tank!! So cut i think i might need to buy a set of injectors and clean all the engine and fix this bloody thing. Well the dash is flashing at me again, within a month i've done the 160,000 service, and now it needs the 170,000 service lol. FML Oh well atleast i payed my rego ITS ALL GREEN AND **** ON MY WINDOW!! Well not really i havent taken the old sticker off yet even thouigh its expired because theres 3 years worth of sticker residue on that window haha and i need to go to my parents to get the cleaning stuff on it lol, i hope the 2012 erego sticker is red or black i want it to symbol the supposed end of the world. I did tell myself if the world really does end in 2012 im stealing somones V8 and driving it for the full day becfore i die lol, who's with me!! We'll go raid that HSV dealer thats on the way through the city to chermside from gympie arterial road haha
im in lol, but i dont think it will end, ill be getting a limo if that were the case lol. i get around 500ks to 60L so id probably get nearly 600 to empty it. but that is being sensible, only 500 when my foot is made of lead. just go get a cheap 500 ecotec that has 90000ks on it and put that in. much cheaper and you extend the life of it lol. nothing wrong with green lol, when i put my sticker over my last stickers resi it just strted falling off about 6months through lol. stop driving and you will stop having to pay fees lol, welcome to the world of cars haha nothing done right is cheap
Haha your welcome :p quite the jump haha.

yea it is ridiculous how much it has gone up, when we were kids wed wait til petrol was 70 cents before we filled up lol. and our dollar is nice and strong as well so i dont see why it is so expensive

2004_VZ_Acclaim

Bonkers
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Acclaim
You need updates! Ok well what has changed ummm stockies are still on the back lol and they will be for a while i'm afraid. Coz as said i got a $320 fine for sliding out, i gotta pay tafe fee's, and im going into hospital on the 25th and i wont be able to work until 3 weeks after that. Whats everyones fuel economy, especially you Jacob? I get 500kms to a tank JUST but i do flog my car everywhere. I filled it to the top with premium the other day to clean the engine out as you know it was spluterring, and it only got 450kms to a tank!! So cut i think i might need to buy a set of injectors and clean all the engine and fix this bloody thing. Well the dash is flashing at me again, within a month i've done the 160,000 service, and now it needs the 170,000 service lol. FML Oh well atleast i payed my rego ITS ALL GREEN AND **** ON MY WINDOW!! Well not really i havent taken the old sticker off yet even thouigh its expired because theres 3 years worth of sticker residue on that window haha and i need to go to my parents to get the cleaning stuff on it lol, i hope the 2012 erego sticker is red or black i want it to symbol the supposed end of the world. I did tell myself if the world really does end in 2012 im stealing somones V8 and driving it for the full day becfore i die lol, who's with me!! We'll go raid that HSV dealer thats on the way through the city to chermside from gympie arterial road haha

:rofl: you mean Zupps Aspley?

im in lol, but i dont think it will end, ill be getting a limo if that were the case lol. i get around 500ks to 60L so id probably get nearly 600 to empty it. but that is being sensible, only 500 when my foot is made of lead. just go get a cheap 500 ecotec that has 90000ks on it and put that in. much cheaper and you extend the life of it lol. nothing wrong with green lol, when i put my sticker over my last stickers resi it just strted falling off about 6months through lol. stop driving and you will stop having to pay fees lol, welcome to the world of cars haha nothing done right is cheap

yea it is ridiculous how much it has gone up, when we were kids wed wait til petrol was 70 cents before we filled up lol. and our dollar is nice and strong as well so i dont see why it is so expensive

70 cents?!? dang

Wherry951

PROJECT UNDERWAY
Reaction score
Members Ride
Haven't Updated in a while. Some mates ended up ripping the spoiler off, so i bought a new one. Its black at the moment, being painted soon. Isn't genuine as i can feel the weight difference (lighter) and it was a different shape so took alot of fussing around to fit it. Heres the pics:

Attachments

• Spoiler Holes.JPG
    Spoiler Holes.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 199
  • Spoiler Damage.JPG
    Spoiler Damage.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 193
  • 29-12-10 7.JPG
    29-12-10 7.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 208

Wherry951

PROJECT UNDERWAY
Reaction score
Members Ride
Car ended up getting on 0kms to empty the other day. But i was forced to keep driving. Managed to get another 15kms out of it. When i went out next to get fuel it stalled up the road from my house!! Pretty stupid letting it get that low as all the **** from the fuel tank gets sucked through the engine, but i now know what it feels like to have a car die from no fuel. Heres the proof!

Attachments

• All Out of Fuel.JPG
    All Out of Fuel.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 212

Wherry951

PROJECT UNDERWAY
Reaction score
Members Ride
Car finally has 4 new tyres, so running back on 4 rims. All aligned and balanced, intermediate tyres. Cost me $650 for the 4 tyres and the allignment and balance. Well my parents, they payed for a Christmas present as its been on stockies for 4 months. They handle well, they even have allignment tread indicators, and pretty colours! Lol

Heres a update of the exterior with the new rims, new spoiler, VX tail lights combined with the VT garnish until its painted lol, and the angel eyes ofcourse. Best $300 i've ever spent on headlights, nobody else has them, i get compliments everywhere. I don't think i'll be able to own another car without them lights now, it just won't feel the same :/

Attachments

• 29-12-10 2.JPG
    29-12-10 2.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 190
  • 04-01-2010 1.JPG
    04-01-2010 1.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 220
  • 29-12-10 5.JPG
    29-12-10 5.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 202
  • 29-12-10 6.JPG
    29-12-10 6.JPG
    93.6 KB · Views: 188

Wherry951

PROJECT UNDERWAY
Reaction score
Members Ride
Now i'm going to start focusing on engine modifications and basic good performance. It still doesn't like to pull away if you snap the clutch out unless you give it loads of revs. Runs crap in the morning. A performance/dyno guy reckons the injectors need cleaning. So i'm gonna get that done, and i'm doing the full service very soon, hopefuly changing oil, oil filter, fuel filter should stop the problem. I dont know if the old owner even serviced it. But i've taken it from 157,000kms to 177,500kms in about 3 months, so its definately due anyway and i haven't done it yet

After that i'm going to lower it on super lows, just so it looks nice and low but isn't illegal. I'm very happy at the moment with the fact i can happily cruise next to cops and go into the cop populated area's not fearing defection

After that i will be getting the pacemaker/hurricane extractors, ECU chip, cold air intake, possibly complete new exhaust system, any small changes that increase power. Hopefully going to get SS leather seats for Birthday

Wherry951

PROJECT UNDERWAY
Reaction score
Members Ride
Oh and 3 wankers decided to key my bonnet at graduation. They caused $700 of damage. So i called my parents, my Dad rocked up and went up to one of them to try and civily ask what happened. One of the other guys, who had been constantly walking around trying to fight people whilst showing off his big muscles and tatoo's, approached my dad and told him to "f-off from my mate wanker". Now my Dad is a prison guard and didn't like that, and the guy shat himself and ran off after a threat of a nice wrist lock lol. Then we called the police, they came and got all there details

The CEO of the school has offered to pay for my full bonnet respray. At the same time i am getting the garnish sprayed so i can fit it (VX one) and my passenger door handle painted, as well as the black spoiler. I would upload pics but its abit hard as my phone camera won't pick up the fine writing from the key or knife that damaged it, but i quite enjoyed watching them squirm. And now i get $1000 of paintwork done for free!!! :D

gogi108

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt calais l67
nice vt mate , 20000 kays is a long time between services , at least change the oil and filter , its a peice of cake and will cost ya less than 50 bucks , i do mine at least every 5000 kays religiously . cleaning air filter , maf n throttle body are all easy and definately benifit performance and economy .:spot on: