Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

16 year olds first car

HoldenMan7

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS 6 SPEED MANUAL
yeah its realy clean. the front bumpers badly stone chipped tho. well its not that bad its jsut that it stand out alot on the blacky/greeny paint.
i was wondering if i should either just get the front bar resprayed and lower the whole car with superlows or if i should get a bodykit and not lower it asmuch? i think a body kit would look cool
what do you think?

Hey Mate

If it was me i would just leave it as is, and just get the front resprayed, and lower it, looks really good as is...

cxcxcxvcvcvc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
nice car champ!
paint is fairly cheap these days, a nice respray and she will be good as gold!
i also took the liberty of putting up a pick of your car so everyone could see it easier:)

Last edited:

mattgreen

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S Pack
nice car champ!
paint is fairly cheap these days, a nice respray and she will be good as gold!
i also took the liberty of putting up a pick of your car so everyone could see it easier:)

resprays are so dear!! would you realy bother for an older car like a vs?

NiiCk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E
haha ooooh do i spy a monster tacho with a shift light in them pics of ur car?? ;)

pretty sure thats a serious offense on this forum :p ahaha

j/k mate, car looks great!

mattgreen

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S Pack
haha ooooh do i spy a monster tacho with a shift light in them pics of ur car?? ;)

pretty sure thats a serious offense on this forum :p ahaha

j/k mate, car looks great!

haha whats wrong with a monster tacho"? id get a shift light one if mine was manual =[

10571z

Reaction score
no offence mate but i cant find a possible reason to spend 6000 on a paint job for a vs comodore. You may as well...

a. buy a better commodore eg vt..vx...vy.. with the money from the car and the 6000 u would spend on paint

or

b. buy an awsome vs for about 8 grand with good paint already

mattgreen

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S Pack
no offence mate but i cant find a possible reason to spend 6000 on a paint job for a vs comodore. You may as well...

a. buy a better commodore eg vt..vx...vy.. with the money from the car and the 6000 u would spend on paint

or

b. buy an awsome vs for about 8 grand with good paint already

i agree id buy oen with good paint allready! but personaly i like vs's so id just look for a better one with good paint you could pickone up with good kms for 6 grand lol

scrabet

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore executive
cool first car im 17 and have a vs also as a first car sept its a wagon mine also needs a respay but i dont think i will be spending as much as you lol. what are your plans for the engine after u got the paint all done:D

mattgreen

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S Pack
cool first car im 17 and have a vs also as a first car sept its a wagon mine also needs a respay but i dont think i will be spending as much as you lol. what are your plans for the engine after u got the paint all done:D

do you like the wagons? personaly i dont but what makes u like them? =D