Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

1996 VS Equipe

NOI23

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Equipe, VL Wagon (Daily)
Buump.. Let me know what you think guys :)

2012-09-02 12.40.40.jpg
At Lakeside during the All Australian Day

2012-10-12 16.00.10.jpg
Last week after a wash.

soslowbro

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II Calais
Really clean example mate, like it a lot!

How low did you go with the ride height and how does it feel? Looking at raising my VS ute back to lows at the front as the SL is just way too bumpsteery for my liking.

NOI23

Reaction score
Members Ride
Really clean example mate, like it a lot!

How low did you go with the ride height and how does it feel? Looking at raising my VS ute back to lows at the front as the SL is just way too bumpsteery for my liking.

Thanks mate :) When it had the 15"s on it, it was constantly on bump stops, but now after the 18"s it's not too bad, it's nice and tight into corners but doesn't feel like your sitting on concrete. The front strut brace made quite an improvement I was really surprised. And with all the work done to the rear suspension there's barely any body roll anymore.

NOI23

Reaction score
Members Ride
The build has been put on hold due to financial issues haha so she's been sitting under the cover for months, (driving the VL around) I really should get her out for a drive this week, planning on buying some MSD coils this week aswell.

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Very nice mate, clean as. Sorry, I may have missed it but what spring/shock height is it? I'm fairly sure I only have lows (factory FE2 I think), you're running SL? I'd like to drop mine a touch but only with larger rims of course.