Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

1998 VT Berlina

bpottz

Whipped By SAPOL
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
excatly cos if everyone had there vt as low as urs bens then they wouldnt be able to cruise around on cruise's or even just around with out cops looking then taking a second look and going "hmm i havnt got anyone tonight lets pick on this young kid and defect him for height!" then ill be like haha sucked in ben.

has my vt been pulled over yet? nope. [touch wood]

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
has my vt been pulled over yet? nope. [touch wood]

your time will come young one.... with it sittin the way it is on RCK MCK ACC, it will happen. i remember a certain cop tellin you its too low one night and told you to fix it, so you ditch the 18's and whack some 15';s on there. if he seen you again you'd be so raped lol.

bpottz

Whipped By SAPOL
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
that cop wont recognise me, im sure he see's dumped bogan commos every day of the week.

and the 15's will go as soon as i get a saturday off work to go down and get some new tyres for the 18s

but work are wankers..

oi patrick, i replaced springs at work, now there are some cut king springs that might fit the ass end of your car on my work bench now.. :) and you can have my 15's when im done.

i vote yes.

haha these are lower than my springs :|

2001_VXSS

keepin' it real
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina Series II
that cop wont recognise me, im sure he see's dumped bogan commos every day of the week.

and the 15's will go as soon as i get a saturday off work to go down and get some new tyres for the 18s

but work are wankers..

oi patrick, i replaced springs at work, now there are some cut king springs that might fit the ass end of your car on my work bench now.. :) and you can have my 15's when im done.

i vote yes.

haha these are lower than my springs :|

get ***ed im not puttin bloody cut springs in my car will give it a really **** ride. if i wanted it low ill do it the right way and get new springs.. i dont want ur 15's cos they will have no tread left. lol

y dont u put the cut springs in your car?

2001_VXSS

keepin' it real
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina Series II

2001_VXSS

keepin' it real
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina Series II
i will sell you my superlows for 80 bucks patrick if your after springs.

thanks but i dont wanna lower her anymore cos i want her to as legal as possible. i dont want cop attention. had enough of that with the VN. but thanks anyway man