Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

200 kw 5.0 ?

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
The group A's were no where near 200RWKW stock. Bump the compression, cam, intake and 200 RWKW is not out of the question quite reliably though.

Reaper

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
wich i think is what's winning at the moment, for around 7k im looking at a tad over 210 rwkw. wich would be ideal for street duties.

the capa 10psi kit is 7k and is rated to 310kw, with around 250rwkw.

E-T-H-A-N

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt s pack manual
yeah but after reading a few people that have actually got them on, they dont quite pull that. its probly all to do with engine mods and the age of the engine and every other little thing that makes a diffrence.

reaper, i want to keep engine build prices down, if anyone does any work to this engine it will be rhemac, and if anyone on here knows of them, they will know it wont be a cheap build, but it will be world class quality.

mr calais 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy s 2003
For the 7k i would rebuild the motor and strap a turbo or 2 on it.. Just depends if you are going to build it your self or just drop it off at a motor builder?

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
yeah but after reading a few people that have actually got them on, they dont quite pull that. its probly all to do with engine mods and the age of the engine and every other little thing that makes a diffrence.

reaper, i want to keep engine build prices down, if anyone does any work to this engine it will be rhemac, and if anyone on here knows of them, they will know it wont be a cheap build, but it will be world class quality.

reliable snails won't be cheap either. The old saying about hp is correct - Cheap, Reliable, Power - Pick 2.

Reaper

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo

E-T-H-A-N

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt s pack manual
i am probly capable of doing it myself, but i would just send it off to rhemac to get done. and if they did it it would probly not need boost to make any power i wanted, but the price tag will be huge if i go that way.

yeah you have a good point reaper.

so maybe just a big bump stick and rockers and such ? maybe a bit of head porting and im on my way ?

scooters

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN GROUP A
I had mine done at rhemac and she pulls over 200.
Its not easy on the street thou. Lucky she stays in the shed.

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
I had mine done at rhemac and she pulls over 200.
Its not easy on the street thou. Lucky she stays in the shed.

thats where the argument comes in, with F/I you will still have good street manners

E-T-H-A-N

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt s pack manual
what was it that you had done there mate ? chances are i looked over it haha. yeah mines injected, i know it will be a bit grumpy but shouldnt be to bad because it will be manual, t56 and has 3,9s in it anyway. i want the engine done before she goes in.