Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[NSW] 2002 VXII Berlina Gen3 Mafless, Caprice interior, Phreddied Dash, 180km

hwy747

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Berlina 5.7L / VW Golf GTi
ITEM: 2002 Holden Berlina VXII

PRICE: Asking $12000...

YEAR: February 2002

SERIES: VX Series 2

BADGE: Berlina

ENGINE: Gen 3 5.7L

TRANSMISSION: Auto

COLOUR: Delft Blue Mica

EXTERIOR CONDITION: For age it is pretty good, 3 small golf ball sized dings which could probably get pulled out by a dent person but I have never bothered

INTERIOR CONDITION: Awesome

TYRE CONDITION: 95% (only 6000km use)

TYRE SIZE INCLUDING LOAD RATING: 235/45/R17

ODOMETER: 180,000 ish (under 181)

SERVICE HISTORY: Has owners manual with original service history and I can show receipts from the 4 years I have owned it

REGO OF CAR: NSW

REGO TILL: 19/8/12

PLATES INCLUDED: no

RWC: No it doesn't come with one but I did get a pink slip done when I renewed the rego in February and I haven't even done 1000km since then...

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Can put onto a truck at your cost if you are interstate

PAYMENT OPTIONS: COD, Direct Deposit

CONTACT DETAILS: [email protected], 0417 410 912 or PM me on here

OTHER INFO:
Mafless tuned when I was down in Victoria about 2 years ago, very quick and much better on fuel
Alloy over the radiator air intake
Cat back X-force exhaust
2003 WH Caprice Leather/woodgrain interior (seats, dash, door trims, woodgrain/leather steering wheel and centre console)
17inch VY Calais II wheels with almost new tyres
Lowered springs / shocks about a year ago (Boge shocks)
Alternator replaced within last 5000km
New BCM
New power steering rack in last 10,000km
Belkin Bluetooth handsfree (also streams music from phone)
Dash "Phreddied" with red and white LED's
Climate A/C nice and cold
Calais front bar and fog lights fitted
Calais series 2 headlights with black surrounds fitted (Genuine)
Plates not included and will come with standard white/black NSW plates
Low km's for age
There is 3 small dings (approx golf ball sized) Was there when I bought the car but never bothered doing anything about it. Other than that, the paint is still really shiny and regularly polished. For its age, the body is great but it is not new so there are some stone chips etc but nothing major.
The interior is immaculate. Leather is in fantastic condition, carpet is great, dash looks great, power windows work fine, power seats work fine, speaker covers on the doors are NOT broken like most VX's
New windscreen installed by windscreens obrien a few months ago thanks to a stone chip that cracked (covered by their warranty for leaks etc)

I can't think of anything else but I am sure there is something I have forgotten.

I do not want to sell my pride and joy, but I have a company car (GTi Golf) and I really can't justify keeping it. It will be getting listed on carsales / trading post soon (June) but I want to list it here first and give the JC folk a chance to buy it first (then I know it will go to someone who will appreciate it for what it is and treat it with respect)

PICTURES: Attached

P1301153.jpgP1301152.jpgP1301151.jpg2011-07-31 13.53.41.jpgNew wheels 2.jpgNew wheels.jpgWheel.jpgInterior.jpgengine cover..jpgP3271200a..jpg

hwy747

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Berlina 5.7L / VW Golf GTi
Forgot to mention that i also have a spare starter motor to go with the car (doesn't need it, nor does it shows signs of needing it soon, but I got it ages ago just in case and have no use for it when the car goes!)