Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2003 HSV VY Senator

MUSone

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV Y Senator
Sorry if any interest, no longer wanted to keep a thread dedicated to my car.
vzsenator.jpg

Last edited:

Surfwagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
AMG Mercedes C63 Wagon
Car looks very neat.
Not a fan of black wheels especially on classy cars like senators but doesn't look too bad against the Martini.
Too bad you sold the old senators as they are getting hard to find these days and still look good especially on the Senators.
My son has a set on his Berlina and loves them.
The Varex will be a good mod if it is a bit loud now.
The VZ Calais rear lights is the way to go but on some cars the VZ Berlina (VY2 Calais) tail lights look good also.
I have the VZ Berlina light on my Semnator and think the chrome at the bottom of the tail light compliments the chrome on the rest of the car.
The VZ Calais lights look better on Clubbys, R8's and GTS's as they don't have any chrome other than the badges.
Anyway great looking car.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Very nice mate. Nice work with the wheels and calipers.

MUSone

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV Y Senator
Car looks very neat.
Not a fan of black wheels especially on classy cars like senators but doesn't look too bad against the Martini.
Too bad you sold the old senators as they are getting hard to find these days and still look good especially on the Senators.
My son has a set on his Berlina and loves them.
The Varex will be a good mod if it is a bit loud now.
The VZ Calais rear lights is the way to go but on some cars the VZ Berlina (VY2 Calais) tail lights look good also.
I have the VZ Berlina light on my Semnator and think the chrome at the bottom of the tail light compliments the chrome on the rest of the car.
The VZ Calais lights look better on Clubbys, R8's and GTS's as they don't have any chrome other than the badges.
Anyway great looking car.
Cheers mate, I initially wanted to go with the vz tail lights and I still might.. But I'm not 100% on how they will look on my car. I wouldn't mind putting the signature wheels back on but in 20s this time

mr calais 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy s 2003
Sweet ride mate.. Love the color but the wheels need to be either body color or white maybe

b_lake1

Salt Dog
Reaction score
Members Ride
5.7L VY Calais
Nice car mate, that clubby is easy on the eye too.

borrttt

Gday
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina L67 2004
Nice ride :)
$150 for a sub is cheap lol. I run an alpine type X. 1000 watts rms. they're best part of 500 a piece lol

MUSone

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV Y Senator
Im going to guess that the alpine sub is not a 8".. Or is it? I paid $400 for my jl audio sub, but thats 12".