Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2005 vz lumina blinker problems, PICS uploaded here

vz23kq

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz commodore lumina
vz23kq-albums-vz-picture95028-blinker-problem.html
hey people, the problem with the vz lumina blinker when you either use hazard lights, or lock the car, sometimes the right light decideds to stay on, i have taken a photo of this . if anyone knows how to get this fixed because it is very ANNOYINH and Drains the battery if you dont notice that its on and walk away from the car.

Benboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 SVZ Wagon
Yep, great photo. Did you realise that your r/h/s/ front indocator is on !!

calay

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais
i had that problem in an older car when the immobiliser got a tad jammed - a swift tap and it was good again for a while... could be something to look into

Adds_05

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 5.7L
i believe its something to do with the bcm that does it,my sisters vz did it but it was the passenger side,

MICKY.D

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
my farther inlaws car does this, he turned the head light control off auto and now its fine??????? BCM issues!!!!!

vzlumina

01/05 VZ Lumina AKW-989
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
MY9.5 SS-V, '99 CR125
Maybe kind of related but some times my headlights stay on, and also i can predict a head light blowing because the opposite side number plate light always blows about a week before ? weird ?

MICKY.D

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
that is weird???? i have have a radio that turns on by itself, it has come on at odd times of the day, a month ago i said to my other half " im sick of the people around here cranking there music so late on week nights" i went out for a smoke 10 minis later and found that it was actualy our car pumping in the drive way , quite weird, first though someone was playing a joke until it happend every couple of weeks, ive named it CHRISTINE now lol,
YouTube - Christine "Show Me" Scene
Cheers
Mike

vz23kq

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz commodore lumina
well its still doing it, ive been told it happend alot during cold and rainy periods? dont no if i should care about it anymore.. have to sit there for around 1 minute sometimes just trying to lock the car without the blinker staying on lol pain in the a**

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI
Haha, this is happening to my SV6. Ive actually narrowed it down to the internal flasher relay which sits inside the BCM. When i got the car i had a alarm upgrade fitted its been happening regularly over the last 6 or so months. Im having the alarm module replaced to see if it fixes the issue.

Do u have an alarm?