Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2005 VZ Storm S Ute Turismo Blue

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
So throw the sisters in the back, it's called tub running? Haha
Nah jokes I don't condone that s**t

Yeah I just had a look on his site, it's about $260. It is tempting but I got other things for it that have more priority haha

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
heres the pics i promised whitesack haha

finally finished putting multicoloured LED strips in, and werent they an absolute b**** to solder in

i have them on a 3 way switch: CONSTANT ON/OFF/ON WITH INTERIOR LIGHT

a couple pics i just quickly took:

white:
DSCF0925.jpg

red:
DSCF0928.jpg

green:
DSCF0929.jpg

blue:
DSCF0930.jpg

cyanish colour:
DSCF0932.jpg

this is the actual strip under the door just on the 'white' setting:
DSCF0933.jpg

also took a couple pics of the gauges at night, colour looks mint if only the dash was the same:

DSCF0927.jpg

DSCF0926.jpg

EDIT: those pics are blurry as s*** sorry i couldnt tell when i took them, ill take some better ones when i can

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
Thanks mate, I reckon the calibre ones look pretty good for the money, I don't go much on the other ones floating around out there and i didnt have the money for digital drift gauges haha

Also have a reverse HID kit on its way here then after that I'll get some Philips diamond vision globes for all the front lights

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
Gauges actually look good, now just need the dash to match an your right :)

Brighter bulbs for head lights an Tail lights will be good, the Tail lights in these aren't the best as you know haha

HERONVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY2 SS
i agree, the dash colour matched would be a nice touch to the inside of the car.

I wouldnt worry too much about the reverse hid's unless you reverse alot at like 2 in the morning lol and even then itd be a bit overkill, my standard reverse lights are crazy bright and theyre only halogens... i dont see how youd want anything brighter.

Al

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk 2

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
cheers guys,

the reason i went HID is cos i have cheap LEDs in them atm, and theyre sweet to look at cos of the cool white light but throw out f*** all light haha and that gets hard to see at night with the tint too, and yeah i tend to do quite a bit of night time reversing lol i finish work at 10:00 most nights

yeah the gauges are making me want the dash conversion, i dunno if that is good or not haha but i just sent phreddy an email asking for a quote on the DIY kit, thinking blue screens with white dials and blue to red morphing needles, to match the gauges of course

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
so the HIDs arrived yesterday and i installed them this morning before work

all i can say is wow, piss easy to install with just a plug and play set up, took me 20 minutes to do

took some pics just a moment ago when i got home from work cos it was the first real chance for me to use them

they only take a couple seconds to fully light up and then they are crazy bright

DSCF0939.jpg

DSCF0941.jpg

DSCF0942.jpg