Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2011 E3 Black Edition Tourer

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Why does it have gills on the bonnet and sides?

Because thats how they are??? Why does any car have a particular styling point???

Reaper

Rufys

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Calais Sportwagon
Because thats how they are??? Why does any car have a particular styling point???

Reaper

My point was HSV have made something butt ugly look even worse. Sorry if the subtlety was too much for you to work out. But I wouldn't expect you to understand since you drive a HSV Honda Accord Euro! (I can't take credit for that - I read it on a Facebook page) lol Seriously, whoever styled the HSVs since E2 should be shipped back to Japan where they appreciate rice. The original E-Series at least looked ok.

On an off topic note, how come to put "Reaper" in EVERY post? I mean, we know it's you since that's your nick. Not having a go, just curious.

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
decent!! i still think HSV should have released them in satin paints, would actually make them that little more special hahaha
really, just picture it!
still good none the less!

Gambel

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SSV Wagon
Passed this wagon the other day, love it, white and black is always a winner.

jbray1984

Reaction score
Members Ride
Looking for a VE
I R Jealous
Wish I had $90k to blow on a car :( (GTS)

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
My point was HSV have made something butt ugly look even worse. Sorry if the subtlety was too much for you to work out. But I wouldn't expect you to understand since you drive a HSV Honda Accord Euro! (I can't take credit for that - I read it on a Facebook page) lol Seriously, whoever styled the HSVs since E2 should be shipped back to Japan where they appreciate rice. The original E-Series at least looked ok.

I'm not a fan of the gills and stuff either but no need to dis everybody who doesn't agree with you.

On an off topic note, how come to put "Reaper" in EVERY post? I mean, we know it's you since that's your nick. Not having a go, just curious.

Meh - I like to put my name (nick/whatever) to stuff I write. If it irks you so much please feel free to ignore my posts.

Reaper

Last edited:

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute

I don't know how to put this but he's kind of a big deal.