Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

241Kw V6 Camaro

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
It's not a major improvment, but for an update, better fuel eco, more PWAR and wieghs less (better handling etc) it's not bad.

scouser king

Reaction score
Members Ride
06 VE SS
Its still a v6 at the end of the day.I would rather driver my 6 liter v8 (l98) than a 6 banger any day of the week,but thats just me and you can call me ignorant.

RazzaCaine

Long Gone Now
Reaction score
Members Ride
---
I think he means with regards to the Alloytec dude.

no he quoted the figures for an L36 (ecotec) and L67 (supercharged ecotec) and said there was bugger all difference in torque and power. the peak torque in the L67 comes in 600rpm lower than in the ecotec and theres 70nm more, not mention the increase in kw as well.

thats why i said there was a noticeable difference

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
Yeah I just interpreted that as a comparison between both them motors to the Alloytec, perhaps in the vein hope that it was some how relevant to this thread.

RazzaCaine

Long Gone Now
Reaction score
Members Ride
---
Yeah I just interpreted that as a comparison between both them motors to the Alloytec, perhaps in the vein hope that it was some how relevant to this thread.

ah right, i didnt look at it that way

Dr HaxZaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
R34 GT-T
if you look at most people driving commodores expecially VE's they dont really have that much of an idea about cars... they get told it has more power and so it has more power and will therefore beat an older v8 which has slightly less kw's

its always going to be a case of what your selling versus what you can say your selling

scouser king

Reaction score
Members Ride
06 VE SS
if you look at most people driving commodores expecially VE's they dont really have that much of an idea about cars... they get told it has more power and so it has more power and will therefore beat an older v8 which has slightly less kw's

its always going to be a case of what your selling versus what you can say your selling

Mate you are talking rubbish.

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute