Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

5 yo child thrown from bridge

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
I think what Nanos is trying to say is that he-

Stopped his car on a bridge where there is practically no safe place to stop. Got out of the vehicle, walked around to the childs door, opened it, unbuckled them, picked them up, walked to the edge, threw them over, got back into their car and drove away.

He wasnt simply walking down a road and then flip out and throw the kid infront of a bus. There was a long, deliberate course of action taken.

So whats the time limit on if its classed as mental illness or just a ****in moron? 3 seconds, 10 seconds?

There isn't one, people can be in that state far days and not remember any of their actions! Which is why the help is so important, although i don't really think Aus's mental health help is up to standard to sufficiently help everyone.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Clearly you have no understand of mental illness or been around anyone suffering from same.
Similarly you have no comprehension of rational lucid actions compared to actions made during an advanced psychiatric state. Might do yourself a favour and read up on it. Or you can keep thinking that a person in a highly agitated state comprehends their own actions.

Seriously who gives a **** what was wrong with him, he was stable enough to drive to the location, stop, drive to another location etc. The dirty dog deserves to be hung, does not deserve anything else, no sympathy, no excuses no nothing. I could not give 2 ****s what is wrong with him mentally. He deserves to die, as simple as that.

faroogoo

SENTINEL
Reaction score
Members Ride
GMH
MINUX-Seriously who gives a **** what was wrong with him, he was stable enough to drive to the location, stop, drive to another location etc. The dirty dog deserves to be hung, does not deserve anything else, no sympathy, no excuses no nothing. I could not give 2 ****s what is wrong with him mentally. He deserves to die, as simple as that.

I agree with crimes that are so horrific especially crimes against children,Punishment fitting the crime should be handed down.

Last edited:

Nanos

Not a Mod
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII LS1 Berlina Wagon
Clearly you have no understand of mental illness or been around anyone suffering from same.
Similarly you have no comprehension of rational lucid actions compared to actions made during an advanced psychiatric state. Might do yourself a favour and read up on it. Or you can keep thinking that a person in a highly agitated state comprehends their own actions.

I do know alot about mental illness. I have seen it first hand when a very good long time friend went through and still is going through a major case of mental illness. When i say seen it first hand i was was the person that found them trying to take there own life.

Also to give me more insight to this matter is the fact my mother is a cousilar for a agency that deals in these matters first hand. See deals with these type of people day in day out.

Those that she deals with choose to get help or atleast want the help.

you can not help those that dont want help. thats there choice, maybe they think they are ok and are handling it. but that does not excuse any crime

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
Its not that damned complicated.

His mental health was an issue BEFORE he killed his daughter.

Nothing can change what he's done. HANG the bastard now.
It's not about stopping it happening again, its not about helping this sad ****.
It's about whats right for the public, the victims and prison system.

It'll bring closure to the public.
It'll bring closure to the victims (Family and witnesses are all victims in my eye's.)
It wont burden the tax payers with having to support him, it wont burden the workers having to deal with him in the prison system.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
but that does not excuse any crime

The thing is, no-one in this thread has suggested otherwise. We have only pointed out the REASON of why he did what he did.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
The thing is, no-one in this thread has suggested otherwise. We have only pointed out the REASON of why he did what he did.

And you know this is the reason why? For all we know he cracked AFTER he did it...

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
And you know this is the reason why? For all we know he cracked AFTER he did it...

Maybe so, but everything seems as tho he has had mental issues for longer than the last few days! Pretty sure someone even said there was previous mental illness history (not sure if its true tho)

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
So the tax payers have to support this douche in jail for three months?

50 lashes. Then send him on his way.
Think he'll do it again? ;)