Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

500rwkw vy clubsport

Impulse vz

Reaction score
Members Ride
6spd Vz sv6
Well obviously it's awesome for what it's worth but at the end of the day it's still a Holden and no one but people in this particular car scene are going to appreciate it and in my eyes that's just a waste considering you could have a Ferrari F430 for the same pricetag and would get 100x more respect. Jus sayin, if I had the cash you did - I would have found wayyyy better ways to spend it.

At the end of the day you have a ####in' sick car which must be ridiculous to drive which may be what your after so good on you for doing something different.......

Enjoy!

Rant over. Lol :)

Blown Rattler

Rattler
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VY SII HSV CLUBSPORT
Man, it really is hard to make those later model engine bays look good isn't it.

You're right mate with all the crap that hangs from an LS engine bay!

Was very tough to get this where it is now

Cheers

Blown Rattler

Rattler
Reaction score
Members Ride
Thanks for all the kind words fellas!

Impulse: I love Holdens and love the VY Clubby so it makes perfect sense to me to spend the $$$ on a car I thoroughly love, yes?

A Ferrari??!! Pfffffttttt!! No offence, but would much prefer to custom any kind of GM than purchase one of those "look at me I'm a wank" kind of car!

Customizing is a passion for me as it's turning something you have in your mind and making it real!

In saying that, I will never do this again to a late model vehicle as the thing with building Rattler was it had to be fully engineered and street legal and the pain and dramas that this has caused was endless!!

Blown Rattler

Rattler
Reaction score
Members Ride
Still waiting for fully completed pictures.

Sorry mate, you'll be waiting until after Summernats as have given my builder my word I wouldn't post any full pics of the car until after her unveil

Impulse vz

Reaction score
Members Ride
6spd Vz sv6
Fair enough dude, each to their own :)

Can't wait to see it finished!