Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

7.5mm Strut Mounting nut, where to buy ?

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
It seems to be hit and miss depending on your location.

Our local Holden dealer is gone and they farmed out the spare parts to a 3rd party business. Over the phone they are useless, not sure what they are like at the counter yet.
Wow, totally different with Motors they have been awesome and give me a reasonable discount to boot. Garage next to work buy huge amounts of parts through Holden but they get an extremely good discount far better deals than they can through Burson and Repco. For instance gen sump gasket for an LS $35-$40, seal plate $75-$80.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
I've got hundreds of these, I worked 7 years in suspension back when commodores were still being made.
I can post them to you for a fee.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I've just realised this is a VT, and not a VE like I thought it was. Holden may not and likely won't have the part you're after.

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
I've just realised this is a VT, and not a VE like I thought it was. Holden may not and likely won't have the part you're after.
Pretty sure the top end of the struts are all the same hardware, just the clevis mount on the strut body differs. (VF)

vxcalais_01

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Calais 3.8 2001
I've got hundreds of these, I worked 7 years in suspension back when commodores were still being made.
I can post them to you for a fee.
Thanks Shane. The ones I ordered have already been posted them, even though its Sunday ?? Let me see how I go and I will come back to you if need be. Thanks again to all.

Reactions: Lex