Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

96 VS Series 2 Equipe

dbarnes

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V M6 UTE
Update:
- Got some new wheels the other day... VY SS. Always wanted them and finally found some locally at a decent price :thumbsup:

- Replaced the drivers side front regulator as it was bent, so now my window goes up and down without banging :p

-Have SS/Calais bezels and foggies to go in and calais grills.

Next up is painted brake calipers, either white or chrome. Chrome pinstripping the front and rears bars, get the tranny serviced, change the diff oil, do a complete coolant flush and change the oil and filter once she hit 85 thou.

my mate took this pic the other day. i gave it a good clean today so will get some proper pics up soon
l_f5eb1ddb6edd4409b0acabb841ef2c61.jpg

l_f2e2403266214b4290f9fbf0c3c531fa.jpg

Last edited:

holden-4-life

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Equipe II
chrome calipers chrome calipers chrome calipers chrome calipers chrome calipers chrome caliper schrome calipers chrome calipers chrome calipers chrome calipers chrome calipers chrome calipers chrome calipers chrome calipers

new rims look smicko.
put those foggies in will looks soooo good.

Silver_VS_II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore series II
Looking nice, i love the VY SS rims. But i got my mind set on VX SS ones still. Those door handles look sick i never noticed them before i rekon they look better then the white handles from statesmans. The chrome door surrounds look awsome. I love your car how its not over done with a bodykit and stuff.

Saw you the otherday when you drove past my house i dunno if you looked at me i was getting my my mates little red laser. Your car looks heaps lower when your driving i rekon, it sounds awsome, what exactally did you ask for from supercheap and what did you pay?

dbarnes

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V M6 UTE
Cheers man. Yeah I thought that mighta been u haha. Just a lukey 2.5" catback exhaust, make sure you dont get the rear resonator, and you'll pay about 250-280ish... although A1 exhausts install them for like $310 I think.

Silver_VS_II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore series II
yeah buy you got a lukey one didnt you? i dont mind installing them dads a builder knows soo many people who can help do things, his best mate builds hotrods he will give me a hand and has equiptment. Will A1 give me a random catback or a lukey one? and if installing it myself is gonna save me 30 bucks then im happy to do it myself. i might go to supercheap and ask for a 2.5" lukey catback no resi then see what price they give me.

GAMBLR

More trouble than u think
Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
some good photos there matey. the pinstriping really sets it out from everything else ;) u've done well my young apprentice lmao