Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

'97 Caprice SHYGMH

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
stuffall going on, havnt been on here for ages... pretty much after i got rid of my barge i didnt come on here.
slowly getting back on here when i have time.
work work and the odd bit of cfa.

sydney road trip very nice.
drive safe.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
the road trip was interesting. 2000k's straight run with no sleep, i was pingin hard. i picked up the manifold and alot more goodies with it :). cleaning it up at the moment so pics of it will be up soon. c**ts are gunna freak out when you see it.

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
the road trip was interesting. 2000k's straight run with no sleep, i was pingin hard. i picked up the manifold and alot more goodies with it :). cleaning it up at the moment so pics of it will be up soon. c**ts are gunna freak out when you see it.

fkn get pics up dude.

betts

Reaction score
Members Ride
b
You got trumpets didn't you.......

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
lol wont have pics for awhile. not until it looks the way i want it too. everythin is on hold at the moment for the Christmas break. not my choice just every work shop is closed. only thing ive done so far is stripped that anodizing colour from the speed flow fittings. i hate the blue and red fittins scattered all over the bay.

at the moment my fuel rails are polished. i found a shop that does anodizing and powder coating. im going to take them in and change the colour of them :) i need to break up the polished/ chrome under my bonnet or we going to have another repeat of RVN355 LOL!

someone needs to buy my nitrous kit to fund my air bags!

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
no updates yet. was having some trouble with her. havent driven shy'a in over 2 months, went to kick her over and the battery was dead. went out bought a new battery and slotted that it in. primed the rails, would turn over, fire, run for a second and die. automatically knew it wasnt getting fuel.

jacked it up, got a long bit of wire and hooked it up to the battery and connected it straight up to the pump and started it up. so worked out the pump was fine but noticed when i pulled the 4 pin plug out to hook the direct power wire i noticed that the pump seal is leakin fuel and its runnin down the back of the tank.

had a look in the plug and notice it was full of **** from the fuel leakin on it and the dirt just sticking to it. sprayed it up and blew it clean with the compressor and connected it back up. started it up and went for a skid session. kept on losing a leg when i went to throw it into a loop but still had some fun. gotta get the video of it!

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
took some pics today

yella terra 1.65 ratio roller rockers with the K&N Breather's which i wont be using with the new manifold. last thing i was to do is have it throw oil all over it

DSC00408.jpg

DSC00410.jpg

with out givin away pics of the manifold, heres the braided fuel line with speed flow fittings stripped

DSC00417.jpg

at the moment the custom holden fuel rails are polished, but i will be getting them re-done in either powder coated black or anodized black, what ever is easier and closer to the sample black i want.

DSC00416.jpg

vsl67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS l67 statesman
I love your stato ,powder will wear better and be more resistant to fuel etc than anodize
but anodize looks good another option is HPC they can do colours and dont cost the earth