Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

A Night I Would Like To Forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
persistent-fail.jpg

VPplayer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
All your opinions are all true. Im a HUUUUUUGE idiot and thats just how it is. I knew i shouldnt of been driving but hey, didnt use my brain (if i got one) and did the wrong thing. Now that i think about it more i really should be chucked in jail.

When i say the cop was a prick i mean by his attitude. he was just acting like a real cocky person.

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
All your opinions are all true. Im a HUUUUUUGE idiot and thats just how it is. I knew i shouldnt of been driving but hey, didnt use my brain (if i got one) and did the wrong thing. Now that i think about it more i really should be chucked in jail.

When i say the cop was a prick i mean by his attitude. he was just acting like a real cocky person.

Good to see you got one thing wright,

But the cop isnt a prick or a cocky bastard, he is one smart mother****er, he might have seemed cocky to you because he just tore you a new one...

so was it panadol???

Cúl-Báire

Reaction score
Members Ride
AUII XR8 Ute & BAII XR6
Quick, get the ban stick :banstick:

:lock:

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
gdpit_com_24745003_70.gif

VPplayer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
The thing is im not angry what so ever which is very very strange because i get angry easy. But as it turns out hes not so bad because he only gave me 3 charges all up, not working either so im looking at $500 in total which im WRAPPED about!!!!
Heads been in the toilet all day, been taken at least 5 panadols and nurofen today. If i got tested then they would most likley think it was something else besides panadol.

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
The thing is im not angry what so ever which is very very strange because i get angry easy. But as it turns out hes not so bad because he only gave me 3 charges all up, not working either so im looking at $500 in total which im WRAPPED about!!!!
Heads been in the toilet all day, been taken at least 5 panadols and nurofen today. If i got tested then they would most likley think it was something else besides panadol.

with all due respect (none) you are telling absolute horse ****.,..

he would give you every charge he can find, including being a total wanker...

I mean seriously, panadol, Hak, i think a 1 month ban is in order

Status
Not open for further replies.