Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

A Question of love

nicko

Carbon Positive - DO IT!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
this morning i told my other half that if i see anyone open their door into my car ( 2 fresh dents this week ) i am going to be away for a while due to the murder charge. i always park in a good spot and if its not very busy i take to parks. sick of c**** hitting my car

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac
this morning i told my other half that if i see anyone open their door into my car ( 2 fresh dents this week ) i am going to be away for a while due to the murder charge. i always park in a good spot and if its not very busy i take to parks. sick of c**** hitting my car

Where I'm lucky.... Parents with Prams parking woohooo! Nice and wide and close to the entry :p

AngryVN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS UTE
Im exactly the same, extremely paranoid, wash and clean car constantly and get real dissapointed if i find a mark or something doesnt sound right. I LOVE my car but it can drive me crazy at times. Its a good feeling when i fix any problems small or big, in the end it drains the bank but i get so much pleasure out of my car, to see the finished product of a mod, it is countless hours and money that goes into it. Its my hobbie so i dont mind! So mitchyvp dont worry your not alone at all lol

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
I remember my close friend who bought a Vt loves it so much that he slept in it for the first two nights since he got the car.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Charles Manson called, he wants his voices back.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Meh... Had my share of nice cars over the years..... Brock VK Director, VP GTS, SS Torana Hatchback, 1/2 a dozen SS's etc etc but don't miss any of them. The VE will probably go late this year and the VP could go at any time (or last for years). I just don't get sentimental I suppose.

Reaper

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67

i had a similar problem in an underground carpark, i waited untill the security camera was pointing in the other direction and i accidentally slipped with my knee and the side of his door was a little caved in:whistling