Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Advertising An Unofficial Cruise I Am Organising For Starlight Foundation

Status
Not open for further replies.

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
Hey SC guy, I've done something cool for ya'.. http://tinyurl.com/qe9cb .. use that link if you get allowed (should ask mods/admins first) when you post about your cruise, no mention of SC so therefore no filtering of the website address.. should make things a bit easier for ya'

xcesiv

Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Members Ride
VS SIII STATESMAN
Thanks for that Juzza.

This is a Charity event ran by myself and 3 other guys but with the support of SC. This is the part that we are having problems with. They have donated advertising, etc, towards getting the event off the grounds.

I have no problem with not displaying the details about it being an SC event, but i would like to get the support from all car club members from here also.

This is for a very good cause and i would like to make it a huge success. Without everyones support we will have no chance of raising of $5000 in 1 day.

I think sometimes people need to look past the issues between clubs and think about poor timmy or jane who wont even get there licence let alone ever drive in a car as nice as anyones on here. We are so lucky to be able to drive, let alone nice cars. These kids are too sick to even come have a look at the cars at Sandown.

fabz

I Can Do Science Me
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown V6 VT commodore 5 speed
Dumb question but whats SC?? or is it what i think it is?? and why cant you just type the name?? Isnt it like using the ford or nissan or Mcdonalds etc etc Just a thought.
Oh yeah im all for helping the little sickly children aslong as they get all the money and not like 10c out of a dollar!!!

xcesiv

Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Members Ride
VS SIII STATESMAN
SC is another car forums. Street something. hehehe. I havnt tried typing there name, but like most forums, there names are blocked like foul language

Like i said b4 this event is being organised by myself and 3 other people. These people are actually active members in both this forum and the other club. None of the organisors of the event will have any money going into there own pockets. I will assure u of that. There will be STARLIGHT FOUNDATION reps there on the day to assist in raising money and supporting the event.

In the 5 days we have had the show and cruise advertised we have had over 30 people display interest in the event. We are aiming for 200+ cars. ITs nothing small here

fabz

I Can Do Science Me
Reaction score
Members Ride
So when where how much etc etc?? im keen

Infus10n

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Captiva (Work Demo)
fabz said:
So when where how much etc etc?? im keen

Its for Victoria only.

fabz

I Can Do Science Me
Reaction score
Members Ride
DAMN IT oh well will have to set up a cruz in QLD. Shall leave it up to you shall i HA HA HA hows the study? Any free time soon?

Infus10n

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Captiva (Work Demo)
fabz said:
DAMN IT oh well will have to set up a cruz in QLD. Shall leave it up to you shall i HA HA HA hows the study? Any free time soon?

Not before the 20th... but they keep giving me more assessments.

xcesiv

Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Members Ride
VS SIII STATESMAN
Infus10n said:
Its for Victoria only.
Our cruise in victoria and your more than welcome join us.

There is Also a cruise being organsied for the gold coast, perth and sydney, but im not responsible for them

fabz

I Can Do Science Me
Reaction score
Members Ride
xcesiv said:
There is Also a cruise being organsied for the gold coast, perth and sydney, but im not responsible for them

Can you find out details about the goldcoast cruise?:driving:

Status
Not open for further replies.