Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

AFL - Sledge your opposition.

Who will win the 2012 AFL Premiership?

• Total voters

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Lol it was you Delish hence the I told you so. Faith dude, you needs faith in da epic skills of da bombers

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
Lol it was you Delish hence the I told you so. Faith dude, you needs faith in da epic skills of da bombers

We"ll see what time it is on round 17 :cool:.

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Lol I hope not but we shall see. I'm not quite deluded enough to assume it will be an easy game

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
Lol I hope not but we shall see. I'm not quite deluded enough to assume it will be an easy game

If you guys can keep this up for the rest of the season (which I can't see happening...young team...probably burnt out a little) and I see nothing but improvement on our side....it"ll be a good game because theres plenty of speed from each side, but if we can overcome that and just pump it long to the crazy forward line we have we should be sweet....I don't know why we don't kick long more often because if we got it in there we would score often than not.

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Sigh true. Its only 1/3 of the way into the season so all a matter of waiting. Although previous few years havent involved an awesome coaching team. Kinda amazing how johnson signs on and suddenly we kickin ass.

Dunno what it is with you guys. Used to see heaps of massive kicks from 50/60m out

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
Sigh true. Its only 1/3 of the way into the season so all a matter of waiting. Although previous few years havent involved an awesome coaching team. Kinda amazing how johnson signs on and suddenly we kickin ass.

Dunno what it is with you guys. Used to see heaps of massive kicks from 50/60m out

They still happen all the time, we just kick 25 behinds a game now *sigh* lol, I would like to see more deep kicking to the top of the goal square and I think with roughead back we will see more of that kind of thing as he is a strong overhead mark...buddy less so...just better at leading out and taking the chest mark....I"ll never tire of him kicking freak boundary line goals though.

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
Unfortunately, Buddy can't take pack marks, and Roughy can't be used as a full time forward until Max Bailey gets back. I'm loving Hale's ruckwork at the moment though.