Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Afl

Jebadayah

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
So I guess the only question left is, who will Freo be playing in the GF? :yeah:

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
So I guess the only question left is, who will Freo be playing in the GF? :yeah:

With the pies out, Freo is who I will be backing. They've improved so much in the last few years, I would really like to see at least 1 premeirship in their trophy cabinet.

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
1229903_617866604900978_1667895208_n.jpg

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director

Hawks beat sydney by 50 points with 2 of the most exciting players in the league not playing.....you'd be mad not to tip the hawks to go all the way.

Jebadayah

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
Hawks will likely have to get past Geelong to get there though, and that's been a struggle for them of late. Although I think with the week off they should be favourites to move through. I'm tipping a Hawks - Freo GF

Rhin0o8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais Impounded?
With the swans and Geelong both losing it means they have swapped sides of finals draw. Swans would be happy with this as they don't meet the cats until the GF and Freo would also be happy not meeting the hawks until the GF
Freo will most likely play Sydney in the PF and if they can beat them, Freo will playpossibly hawks or cats in the GF

Rhin0o8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais Impounded?
Hawks beat sydney by 50 points with 2 of the most exciting players in the league not playing.....you'd be mad not to tip the hawks to go all the way.

The hawks hit a brick wall last year... What makes you think they are a certainty this year?
If after week 2 and all goes to plan, hawks will need to beat Geelong to make it to the grand final and then play with swans or freo. Two of the most defensive lockdown style of teams

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
The hawks hit a brick wall last year... What makes you think they are a certainty this year?
If after week 2 and all goes to plan, hawks will need to beat Geelong to make it to the grand final and then play with swans or freo. Two of the most defensive lockdown style of teams

If hawthorn were so worried about sydney's "defensive lockdown" .....would they have doubled them?.

Hawks will play geelong in their prelim and sydney is no certainty to beat carlton as they have been flat of late, both sydney and carlton have suffered injuries in their finals so freo will deal with either quite easily I think.

Geelong aren't at their best either of late, suffering too many injuries in key positions and players going into the finals under-done, I would be happy to see port beat geelong as geelong are a proven finals team and would be the biggest threat to the hawks making the GF but I still rate hawthorn as better than any other team in the league on their day this year.

Rhin0o8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais Impounded?
If hawthorn were so worried about sydney's "defensive lockdown" .....would they have doubled them?.

Hawks will play geelong in their prelim and sydney is no certainty to beat carlton as they have been flat of late, both sydney and carlton have suffered injuries in their finals so freo will deal with either quite easily I think.

Geelong aren't at their best either of late, suffering too many injuries in key positions and players going into the finals under-done, I would be happy to see port beat geelong as geelong are a proven finals team and would be the biggest threat to the hawks making the GF but I still rate hawthorn as better than any other team in the league on their day this year.

I get where you're coming from but no game is a certainty. Carlton beating Richmond when Richmond were supposedly at their best. Also Port Power beating Collingwood when Collingwood were all but expected to win.
Its Finals , so if you're still playing then you're still a chance to beat any team.

Makes for an interesting finals series.