Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

air intake

lachiemate

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
hey lads looking at getting a airhammer cai for my 2010 sv6 ute, jsut curious if anyone has got one in sydney and wherabouts you got it installed or a tutorial on ho w i could do it myself.

cewing

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV SWAGON
Get an OTR intake..you would have to build a box for the one you are looking at. A good OTR looks factory. Easy to DIY, I followed the instructions and didn't have an issue.
To answer your qn...I used Autowerks for the tune, they could install too.

Freedon

Reaction score
Members Ride
vu ss
I got one on my ss ( though id expect v6 to be similar ), it comes with all instructions and is about a 20 minute job, you wont need to fabricate a box, it uses a pod filter which sits behind the left spotlight.

lachiemate

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
I got one on my ss ( though id expect v6 to be similar ), it comes with all instructions and is about a 20 minute job, you wont need to fabricate a box, it uses a pod filter which sits behind the left spotlight.

can you see the pod at all? cause im on my ps and saw another dude on here say you cant have a pod filter on your ps, so the more hidden the better

Freedon

Reaction score
Members Ride
vu ss
at first glance you wouldn't see it, as I said the pod itself sits down behind the spotlight, pretty much at the bottom of the bumper bar, if concerned about it, there is a heatshield available ( which I have ), that covers the inner guard.