Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

air suspension for VP commodore!!!!

• Thread starter VIP-VPT..Banned......
  • Start date

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
How you said "pull up at set of lights next to chicks and play with your airbags" You do reallise they will only call you a tosser or a faggot. Not having a stab at you, just saying If you think chicks will be impressed by a guy in a vn playing with airbags, go for it.

Cheers
Mat

R

rattattack1313

VIP-VPT said:
and how are these police officers gonna cum find me, and what are they gonna book me for exactly? lets get serious ppl, i was jus statin that they dont really bother me as i have my own little ways off gettin round them, but thanks for the kind info everyone....
Iwill tell you how..I have your IP & Host server Numbers...... 1st warning buddy...you should have several, , some of the things you have been saying to people..would you talk to your mother like that??? I Don't think so..so enough of that in here, OK BUDDY??????

burnz

dah dut dut da dah
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SS ute M6
rattattack1313 said:
Iwill tell you how..I have your IP & Host server Numbers...... 1st warning buddy...you should have several, , some of the things you have been saying to people..would you talk to your mother like that??? I Don't think so..so enough of that in here, OK BUDDY??????
u big meanie have u got airstrike's ugly stick

Muffo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0 Berlina Wagon
VnPheonixS said:
How you said "pull up at set of lights next to chicks and play with your airbags" You do reallise they will only call you a tosser or a faggot. Not having a stab at you, just saying If you think chicks will be impressed by a guy in a vn playing with airbags, go for it.

Cheers
Mat

My thoughts exactly

R

rattattack1313

burnz said:
u big meanie have u got airstrike's ugly stick

No...we each have our own.....and it's a Bann stick......... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: