Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

wattles

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Sv6 04
wow amazing mate i just bought an airbrush and some other gear today to give it a go, and this has inspired me even more to become good at it :p
any tips?

jeza101

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
WOW!

wow. that looks amazing! how old are you? you making this into a career?

I doubt it would be a full time career, It just started as a hobby several months ago. Soon i am going to airbrush my engine cover to see how that goes, and then possibly airbrush engine covers, dashes, or other smallish parts for some extra money during uni.

jeza101

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
wow amazing mate i just bought an airbrush and some other gear today to give it a go, and this has inspired me even more to become good at it :p
any tips?

Thats great that i have helped to inspire you, What airbrush did you get? I found it to be a hard choice.
I just watched lots of videos off youtube to learn the tips and tricks, i found them really good

wattles

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Sv6 04
i just bought a sca dual action for now until i get abit better then maybe get a flash one..
yeah i've been watching a fair bit of youtube, ebhubbs is heaps good with tutorials and stuff.. did you buy templates or?

jeza101

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
i just bought a sca dual action for now until i get abit better then maybe get a flash one..
yeah i've been watching a fair bit of youtube, ebhubbs is heaps good with tutorials and stuff.. did you buy templates or?

I use a dual action 'Air Pro Tools' airbrush which was $50, i couldn't justify spending $200+ on one when i had never tried it before.
I have just been making my own stencils from thin plastic (plastic paper pocket things). They can be re-used lots, and pretty easy to make

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
Ahh hell yeah! Computer case looks the goods man!! :D

I've got a Super Cheap Airbrush sitting in the garage, had it for a few months, been meaning to try it out but havent worked up to it yet! Seeing this just makes me want to have a go too, hardest part would be thinking of 'what' to do... hmmm... :)

Keep the pics flowing!

ST3V3

Reaction score
Members Ride
'05 VZ SV6
Shame you are so far away I would be very interested