Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Aircon not cold

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L
well is the aircon clutch kicking in
VEs don’t have an AC clutch as it’s a variable compressor. You normally can hear it running through.

aussie4life

Keep It Simple Stupid
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE International 3.0L
I put the original facia back on and the car was still not blowing cold air. Took it back to my aircon guy and turns out there is definitely a leak somewhere because it lost over 200grams of gas in 8 days. The leak must be small because we can’t find the dye with the light. I even tried checking at night but can’t find where it’s leaking from. I might have to keep running the aircon every day until it stops blowing cool air and hopefully enough dye has leaked so I can find where it coming from.

On another note, the aerpro facia controls for the aircon work sometimes and sometimes it doesn’t turn on. Yesterday the fan was blowing but I couldn’t turn the aircon off. I tried to reset it but still not working. I removed the negative from the battery and left it for 20 mins than put it back on and it worked. This **** is doing my head in aye ‍♂️
Something that i missed for over a year was that if you press the ok button on the steering wheel controls, you can control both fan speed and temp using the dials/wheels. left is speed, right is temp. I have the same issue where sometimes (mostly just after starting the car) i cant control the fan speed.