Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ambrose wingeing (its not my fault)

markovr

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Members Ride
07vessv 94vr .04vz wgn,93vp wgn,82 vhV6 wgn 88 vn
Anyone hear Ambrose :rofl: talking to interviewer saying that he was glad to be going to Yankeeland next year as he was given a unfair punishment for his input into Skaifes demise in race 2 in WA and any hope of a round win.
The arsehole is leading the championship by a cricket score and his nearest rival is his teammate....what does he want....special rules just cause he is the 2004 championship winner. :ranting:
The sooner Lowndes takes the leading ford drivers reins off the bighead the better.
Commodores are king in my book but if a Ford is going to win I hope the next time its CLowndes.

Last edited:

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
I saw the interview, very amusing I thought.

At the end of race 3 he looked as though he was about to cry. I must say it's about time he got a drive through penalty, did they change the guy who dishes out the penalties for the weekend did they? As 'perfect' Ambrose would never do anything wrong, surely!

Skaife wasn't going to let go that's for sure, it's a real shame he ended up in the sand as I was really looking forward to the end of the race. I can't help but think Skaifey was giving Ambrose a helping hand, I thought he would have backed off but obviously not. There was no way in the world Ambrose was going to give him any room which was very clear with the way he attempted to cover the inside line.

Lowndes is a money hungry traitor, I would really like to see Brad Jones do well, he's had some rotten luck but he certainly has the car speed until it ended up on it's roof.

It would seem to me ambrose doesn't like the competition and very easily gets upset over minor things such as being a few cars back, the sooner he learns people aren't just going to let him past on by the better it will be.

markovr

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Members Ride
Probably right that Jones deserves some luck but don't know if I could live with his loudmouth brother Kim or whatever sticking his chest out after all his bullshit....maybe they should put wheels on Brads roof as he seems to have a habit of scratching the paint on the roof with the scenery.

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
I reckon Kim is a laugh, he says it how is it and really sticks it up the officials that's for sure. As commented previously by one of the commentators, he reads that rule book back to front. Every other team boss seems to be fairly laid back but Kim gets really fired up.

I thought it was amusing how they said about putting signage on the underbody, nah it won't happen again, wrong, it sure did happen again.

Gobbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim Series II
lol it was a very different Kim at Puky last month......not saying a word..no doubt because all involved were related ! hehe...and as for ambrose what a pearler on national television....He was also quoted in the press conference as saying "Maybe if they build their steering arms a bit stronger we will both be able to get through there"

VSTrev

The Stig!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS & VS Ute
Damn, was i the only one to miss this interviwe with Ambrose. I have heard it from a few different sources now.

Well, it looks like everyone has covered everything and left me with nothing to say. But i will put down some of my opinions anyway.

1. markovr - no sympathy to lownds... EVER. If he was dumb enough to go to ford then thats his problem. If he stayed at HRT he would have had 10 straight championships under his belt, remember that.

2. I would also like to see Brad Jones do better and he definatly needs sponsership under his car. John Bowe deserves better too. I think in the last few years there has been around 6 or so rolls. 4 of them have been BJ at least. Cam McConville had a roll in the old LRT car but that's all i can really remember.

3. You can't get rid of kim Jones, he is great. Straight to the point no mucking around and the worst thing AVESCO did was fine him for speaking his mind. We need to stop the officials sanitising the sport. I love hearing people say what they think.

4. the sooner Ambrose goes the better!

markovr

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Members Ride
Yes I know Lowndes defected to FO#$ but he isn't a bighead however a traitor he is and he is second generation of motorsport family and anyone prepared to rub panels and stuff his own race with that number one fuc#head up can't be all bad.
Realistically Brad Jones however hard he tries and how likeable he is(not to mention unlucky)is basically relying on the demise of most of the front runners to win or a freak pit decision.
888 Motorsport is the only real other contender at the moment ford wise apart from the Stone face brothers team....I think they get their engines from them as well.
I just hope some development happens to our beloved HRT to get that edge as I hate to say it but Ambrose is the fastest car on the track come race day at the moment.
But whatever happens PLEASE GOD DON'T LET A FORD WIN BATHURST.

markovr

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Members Ride
No doubt the ford fuc*wits will cry victimisation....just proves that even when you at the top of a sport you are never bigger than it.

motors405

Captain Underpants
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim 95
Good thing he's off to America in persuit of his new career, good luck to him.... (not). I think he will get a rude shock, yanks wont take his winging nor accept his ardgy bardgy :ranting: every race!!! I think the last place we will see Ambrose is graizing against a wall on a Nascar circuit...