Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

AN Aggressive Wheel Treatment on a VE

Kiddo

You're serious bro?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Colt
Those Varstoenn's look good too? Guessing thats the 9.5 +22 fitment? Any issue's with clearance?

Looks like their advertised as a +30 offset, which should do nicely.

I'm too a fan off good fitment. Its a trend that keeps coming back, so its always in style.

brasher

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Ute
just waiting for Moderator clearance to post pics of my setup.

but in short.

ADV.1 5.1
19x8.5 +23 front
19x9.5 +25 rear

on 245/35/19 Falken Azensis.

They are for sale for the right $$$. But in no rush to let them go.

Ay1ld.jpg

TosWD.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
just waiting for Moderator clearance to post pics of my setup.

but in short.

ADV.1 5.1
19x8.5 +23 front
19x9.5 +25 rear

on 245/35/19 Falken Azensis.

They are for sale for the right $$$. But in no rush to let them go.

http://i.imgur.com/Ay1ld.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/TosWD.jpg

hey man, im pretty sure i screen shotted a pic of your ute somewhere on facey it was that nice haha do you perhaps have coilovers or bags? cos the pick i have it sits lower, like tucking a bit of tyre front and rear

brasher

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Ute
hey man, im pretty sure i screen shotted a pic of your ute somewhere on facey it was that nice haha do you perhaps have coilovers or bags? cos the pick i have it sits lower, like tucking a bit of tyre front and rear

Thanks, yeah someone put it on some Holden/HSV page on facebook, people either loved it or hated it lol.

It's on Pedders Coil-overs. The front sits about 7mm from tyre to guard to let me get into my driveway, the rear has the smallest amount of tuck with 1.6deg neg camber. Tyre wear so far been great and handles well. Can be a bit annoying on really rough roads though.

Kiddo

You're serious bro?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Colt
Very nice.

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
Thanks, yeah someone put it on some Holden/HSV page on facebook, people either loved it or hated it lol.

It's on Pedders Coil-overs. The front sits about 7mm from tyre to guard to let me get into my driveway, the rear has the smallest amount of tuck with 1.6deg neg camber. Tyre wear so far been great and handles well. Can be a bit annoying on really rough roads though.

I personally love it mate, how do you find the general clearance at that height? cos thats the height i want to acheive with a spring/shock combo if possible

Kiddo

You're serious bro?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Colt
G8-ESM004-1.jpg

sema-outside-25.jpg

brasher

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Ute
I personally love it mate, how do you find the general clearance at that height? cos thats the height i want to acheive with a spring/shock combo if possible

Biggest problem is scraping the big cats on the ground, other than that it's fine. Bad roads you sort of hate life but thats the price you pay I suppose :) I track the car without problem though. Works well.