Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

and a coupla more...lol....

R

rattattack1313

A married couple was on holiday in Pakistan. They were touring around the marketplace looking at the goods and such, when they passed a small sandal shop. From inside they heard a gentleman with a Pakistani accent say, "You, foreigners! Come in. Come into my humble shop." So the married couple walked in.
The Pakistani man said to them, "I have some special sandals I think you'd be interested in. They make you wild at sex like a great desert camel." Well, the wife was really interested in buying the sandals after what the man had claimed, but her husband felt he really didn't need them, being the sex hero he was. The husband asked the man, "How could sandals
make you into a sex freak?" The Pakistani man replied, "Why don't you try them on and see for yourself?"
Well, the husband, after much badgering from his wife, finally conceded to try them on. As soon as he slipped them onto his feet, he got this wild look in his eyes; something his wife hadn't seen in many years - raw sexual power. In a blink of an eye, the husband rushed the Pakistani man, threw him on a table and started tearing at the guy's pants.
All the time the Pakistani man was screaming, "YOU HAVE THEM ON THE WRONG FEET! YOU HAVE THEM ON THE WRONG FEET! :hit: :hit:
Bus stops and two Italian men get on. They seat themselves, and engage in animated conversation. The lady sitting behind them ignores their conversation at first, but her attention is galvanized when she hears one of the men say the following: "Emma come first. Denna I come. Two asses, they come together. I come again. Two asses, they come together again. I come again and pee twice. Then I come once-a more." "You foul-mouthed swine," retorted the lady indignantly. "In this country we don't talk about our sex lives in public!" "Hey, coola down lady," said the man. "Imma justa tellun my friend howa to spella Mississippi.":confused:
***************************************************************************************************
Two women are playing golf on a Saturday morning... The first of the twosome tees off and watches in horror as her ball hurtles directly towards a group of blokes playing the next hole - hitting one of the men full-on... who immediately crumples to the ground, both hands clenched firmly between his legs.
The women rush over... "I'm really, really sorry," says the woman who teed off. "please allow me to help you - I am a physical therapist and I can ease the pain if you'd allow me." "Oooh - ahhh - oooooh!" screams the man, writhing around on the floor with his hands still firmly entrenched between his legs. "I'll be all right in a couple of minutes love..."
Persistent the woman pins him down and unbuckles his belt. Then she loosens his trousers, slips her hand inside and massages his groin. "How does that feel?" the woman asks. "It feels absolutely great," says the man, smiling, "but my thumb still hurts like a bugger!" :rofl: